krustbr

Feb 13, 2018
Stop being mean to L&P guys he is obviously under a ton of stress, and it is clear he isn't thinking right at the moment calling people rats and such.
Sure, the guy who've set several goals at his patreon page saying "i'll left my job if achieve this" "i'll left my college if achieve this", this guy, is crying 'MuH StReSS PeOPle Is RAt'.. Well, if i rush in my boss room and says "ppl rat i stress" my ass will be kicked to moon surface.
The guy is getting a lot of money to not deliver anything at all, milk the tits 2 times in a year, dont know sh*t about project management(and a few other areas of development process), cry@patreon, spit in the face of people who pays him and.. "its stress guys". Well my sweet summer child, if u cant handle complains u should go back to your college and side-job, like the good ol times, when life was simpler.

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
One should never cut off their nose to spite their face.

L&P be smart and release to your patrons. Stop coming to the forum, you literally have trolls who are going to be trolls just because this is a popular thread. The fact that you have fans of your work, despite how slow it is produced, speaks to its quality. But it is stupid to risk a major revenue driver over a couple dickheads who are not losing any sleep over it and just get off on the attention.

Hertonbd

Feb 1, 2020
L&P you now how i start support you? Because , i found this game on this site..... (many supporters from here)(Guys ,sorry for my English:D)

Apr 9, 2021
Fuck man, L&p have really dedicated cult lol i haven't even play this game i am here just for fun. Sigh it their money anyway i just say "पहले इस्तेमाल करें फिर विश्वास करें" it means use first then trust

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes