Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Ugh I remember when nexer was messing with the assets for Mother Sophia's top thinking it would've been boob fondling but instead it was boob flopping.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
So after all this it seems JOHN & DDoS are the only Fem Protag games worth following. No lie i have never played the weird looking games on here(they have very weird anime 3d esque art). Might have to try those....if they have more content it will be fun.

While graphics are nice and all....large amount content whether it's story or sexual stuff is better imo.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Exactly this! I mentioned it in posts before, that over time you could see in the way posts of L&P were written that he changed from a nice guy developing a game to an absolute a.., who cannot pass a mirrored surface without looking into it and bask.
As for the "problems" he had, these were strategic obstruction, that is quite clear. As an aside, I have it from one of the devs of a rather known game here on F95, that he averages 20 pics per day, with a render rig worse than L&P´s, at a comparable quality. L&P? He is hardpressed to get out 20 pics per WEEK, at least officially.
Dylan strikes again!!

MyHottWife

Apr 20, 2020
A Wife And Mother [v0.130] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.31 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
unable to download in windows and in Mac it is not running don't know why

parfenandrej

Apr 30, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of v0.115 the game state is saved. you'll need it to start my android port of the next game release.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.06.2021 (v0.130)
doesn't work

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes