Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
I don't understand, there's another dlc into the game...why don't develop on next updates?
Will it be to payment too?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
This is the road to the dark path. Alarming statements within his reasonings. Majority of what he sees is negative...
Wish he could really see what he was communicating in total. Those who are supporting him are collateral damage. His world will be smaller. Tragic.
He's going to drive away supporters with that mentality.

Check again. The Sam event is his rock concert next update. And another one in the afternoon of playable day 13
I stand corrected. Could have sworn it was listed for this update though at some point. Did he split it into two parts?

raftak23

Apr 2, 2018
Well, at least Dylan won't be spying.
Hopefully a Sophia with Natalie only will be available too. I do not want to be disappointed if another "Deshawn" will appear. The WWM threesome is not equal the lesbians.
Hi Can anyone advise me this scene does not work

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Well, at least Dylan won't be spying.
Hopefully a Sophia with Natalie only will be available too. I do not want to be disappointed if another "Deshawn" will appear. The WWM threesome is not equal the lesbians.
maybe Liam :unsure:

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
So after all this it seems JOHN & DDoS are the only Fem Protag games worth following. No lie i have never played the weird looking games on here(they have very weird anime 3d esque art). Might have to try those....if they have more content it will be fun.

While graphics are nice and all....large amount content whether it's story or sexual stuff is better imo.
Meh...JOHN was promising but the dev was slow with updates as well and kept giving pretty vanilla content with the husband instead of building up with the other far more interesting characters. The female protag games for me with good content and renders as well will be Lily of the Valley and Anna's Exciting Affection, Fashion Business as well(not my kind of stuff). Some of the work of Bewilders are also good. Not a lot of HQ good games with female protag there honestly.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
What happens if you run with dylan? I have played through a couple of times and still get my relationship isn't high enough. Help!

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Meh...JOHN was promising but the dev was slow with updates as well and kept giving pretty vanilla content with the husband instead of building up with the other far more interesting characters. The female protag games for me with good content and renders as well will be Lily of the Valley and Anna's Exciting Affection, Fashion Business as well(not my kind of stuff). Some of the work of Bewilders are also good. Not a lot of HQ good games with female protag there honestly.
I think JOHN is still good but the slow updates and way too much focus on the boring husband definitely drag it down. Still better than this game though lol

Reactions: The Revenant
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes