Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Jun 18, 2017
Yea i can understand that and one could only hope he would smarten up but after the comment he made on he's patreon that he deleted like an hour later crying about all the negative comments about his game from his supporters on patreon highly unlikely but on a lighter note check out
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations
if you haven't already great nice dev with high quality game.
I was enjoying the game until the aliens came in and I was like dudeeee

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Been away a while and i just dont have the heart to dig through all the posts to find out but.... Has anyone.... anyone at all other than the husband nailed the MC yet? Cause if my memory serves me well i remember this being one of the least cheating, least corrupting corruption and cheating games around.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Been away a while and i just dont have the heart to dig through all the posts to find out but.... Has anyone.... anyone at all other than the husband nailed the MC yet? Cause if my memory serves me well i remember this being one of the least cheating, least corrupting corruption and cheating games around.
BIG FAT NO there and probably no time soon if he has anything to say lol

Jun 18, 2017
Guys help how to import saved from previous version on android thank you
Just copy your saves from game/saves if you have the old version to the respective folder in the new version . Otherwise you can find your old saves in C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWifeAndMother-1508977879. In this case renpy should auto detect your saves.

Reactions: Sahe234222

Sahe234222

Apr 16, 2020
Just copy your saves from game/saves if you have the old version to the respective folder in the new version . Otherwise you can find your old saves in C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWifeAndMother-1508977879. In this case renpy should auto detect your saves.
How about on android sir it doesnt show up on obb or any android file. And how would i know if this saved files are for android or pc thank you Screenshot_20210616-111620_My Files.jpg

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes