rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I'm curious if any current subscribers are upset over the update rate? I have a policy: if I feel like there haven't been enough updates or enough content, I don't subscribe. That's how to keep the industry honest. If it's a game like this, pay after desired updates. If it's a Steam game, never pre-order. Simple but effective rules.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I guess this is the beginning of the end of Aiden's path. After the previous update I said there would be 1 or 2 more tasks remaining (3rd and 4th) and now I'm sure about that.

There are a number of things that support this:
  • Now he's not only humiliating Sophia, he's also taking advantage of her.
  • IIRC, after today there's a 1-week jump that leads to day 26. Considering that the 2-week deadline set by Bennett expires on day 27 (the dinner was on day 13) and that there's no way Sophia accepts his offer, the only way to solve this problem is by sending Dylan to the boarding school and this has probably been the only solution from the very beginning. If you think about it, even if Sophia had managed to get a better grade for Dylan with the help of Ms Torres (I think that was her name), this would only have been a temporary workaround because Bennett would've always had an ace up its sleeve in the last exam considering what's at stake for Dylan (he can always threat Sophia with giving a really difficult exam to Dylan's class if she doesn't accept his conditions). With this she'd be killing two birds with one stone.
  • There are 9 tasks and 18 playable days remaining, meaning there would be 1 task every 2 days on average, which is not reasonable at all. Besides this would give Aiden even more events than Patricia (or almost the same) and that makes no sense.
So I believe she might complete the 4th task (we'll see..) but definitely not the 5th. That's why L&P has pushed things so much in this 3rd task, to spice this path up before it gets closed.

Regards

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I guess this is the beginning of the end of Aiden's path. After the previous update I said there would be 1 or 2 more tasks remaining (3rd and 4th) and now I'm sure about that.

• IIRC, after today there's a 1-week jump that leads to day 26. Considering that the 2-week deadline set by Bennett expires on day 27 (the dinner was on day 13) and that there's no way Sophia accepts his offer, the only way to solve this problem is by sending Dylan to the boarding school and this has probably been the only solution from the very beginning. If you think about it, even if Sophia had managed to get a better grade for Dylan with the help of Ms Torres (I think that was her name), this would only have been a temporary workaround because Bennett would've always had an ace up its sleeve in the last exam considering what's at stake for Dylan (he can always threat Sophia with giving a really difficult exam to Dylan's class if she doesn't accept his conditions). With this she'd be killing two birds with one stone.
  • There are 9 tasks and 18 playable days remaining, meaning there would be 1 task every 2 days on average, which is not reasonable at all. Besides this would give Aiden even more events than Patricia (or almost the same) and that makes no sense.
So I believe she might complete the 4th task (we'll see..) but definitely not the 5th. That's why L&P has pushed things so much in this 3rd task, to spice this path up before it gets closed.

Regards
As far as I know the jump has been removed.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Regards
Just because Aiden set 12 tasks for Sophia to do doesn't mean all of them will come to fruition. The way L&P keeps the story as sort of a soap opera where it bounces from one character to another, any number of things could arise that would prevent Aiden from getting Sophia to complete the tasks. He might have a change of heart, slip up and accidentally give Sophia ammunition to use against him where she gets to embarrass him, get bored with it, or even have Sophia call Don Morello and put a hit out on him. This is why I like the way L&P progresses the story as you never know what could happen next. That keeps it interesting.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Just because Aiden set 12 tasks for Sophia to do doesn't mean all of them will come to fruition. The way L&P keeps the story as sort of a soap opera where it bounces from one character to another, any number of things could arise that would prevent Aiden from getting Sophia to complete the tasks. He might have a change of heart, slip up and accidentally give Sophia ammunition to use against him where she gets to embarrass him, get bored with it, or even have Sophia call Don Morello and put a hit out on him. This is why I like the way L&P progresses the story as you never know what could happen next. That keeps it interesting.
Key word Progress.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I'm hoping to see them completed but I think that, sadly, they're under the same more serious threat as all other storylines, i.e. burnout &/or abandonment. Then there's also the notorious time factor. Does anybody really think we'll all still be doing this in 10+ years from now & that includes the Dev? I used to think that there were going to be solutions to this.......

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
If it regresses in terms of erotic intensity, it's a shame.
Anyway, for me it shouldn't be less than that. It should evolve crescendo. Otherwise what interest.
But with this V0.130, see even this day 12, for the moment, the corruption of Sophia has gone up a notch.
Not every story route has been / will be advanced on this Day12 (nothing with either Patricia so far or Alyssa), but it has definitely ratcheted up the corruption level. In the morning we got
-another naked shower scene between Sophia and Ellie but this time Ellie masturbated in front of Sophia to climax
-Sophia was comfortable being naked in the sauna with guy she has just met and checked out his cock
-Flashed a hitherto complete stranger her boob and panties and had a sex fantasy dream

Then this afternoon we have:
-progression in both sides jobs including touching two cocks in the home tutoring
-posed before eight strangers in almost see-through dresses, showing her boob and both pussy and ass with barest of coverings, before being involuntarily groped by blackmailer whilst his erect cock was shoved against her naked skin

Then in next update we have:
-first scene with Nathalie since Sophia listened to Nathalie finger herself to climax on their bed, hearing her name called out
-concert with Sam at beach bar
-presumably the start of Goodwife Swinger route with Andy and Cathy

This is just all in one SINGLE day - but what a day!!
:)

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Not every story route has been / will be advanced on this Day12 (nothing with either Patricia so far or Alyssa), but it has definitely ratcheted up the corruption level. In the morning we got
-another naked shower scene between Sophia and Ellie but this time Ellie masturbated in front of Sophia to climax
-Sophia was comfortable being naked in the sauna with guy she has just met and checked out his cock
-Flashed a hitherto complete stranger her boob and panties and had a sex fantasy dream

-progression in both sides jobs including touching two cocks in the home tutoring
-posed before eight strangers in almost see-through dresses, showing her boob and both pussy and ass with barest of coverings, before being involuntarily groped by blackmailer whilst his erect cock was shoved against her naked skin

-first scene with Nathalie since Sophia listened to Nathalie finger herself to climax on their bed, hearing her name called out

Don't forget she was also comfortable with Dylan groping her ass in the park as he "checked" her for cellulite :BootyTime:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
SOME CLARITY REGARDING THE DISCONFORMITY

Is Lust&Passion really that slow?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why some people think he is the slower one?

Why so much disconformity then?

Is L&P milking his patrons?

Are there solutions to reduce the hate?

Besides of that, are you saying that L&P isn't doing anything wrong?

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Not sure I understand your question.
If you are asking about the quiz, the **correct** answers are (in order, for the 3 questions)
  • Russell Brand
  • Parachutes
  • Till I Collapse
These will make you win the quiz, but believe me it's much more fun if you don't give the correct answers and lose it ;)

If instead you are asking which songs are playing in background during the event
  • What is love remix
  • Don't tell 'em (instrumental)
  • The third one, Club_music_2.mp3 was too difficult (or too similar to any other song of the genre) even for a sophisticated AI. Maybe some house/techno music (human) aficionado around here can tell you better.
Thank you soo much for replying to my post. I meant to ask what music playes, not the quiz. Thanks for answering both. Sadly, its the last song you dont have a source to that I like. I just wanted to listen to it on youtube or something. atm I have a save game at that point in the club and have to start the game to listen to it.

Reactions: xxxorro

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

I think it's difficult for some people (even the ones who discuss the game in good-faith) to sometimes see the forest through the trees. For all of my criticisms of the game, it would be unfair to say that the intensity isn't picking up. When/if we get further into the game, Playable Day 15 for example, I think a new player will see the increased intensity starting around PD 12 very clearly. For those of us who played the game in real-time, the increase is so gradual that it can be hard to see some times. For example, a lot of people are really upset at Dylan's progress, but in the context of where his relationship with Sophia stood just one day earlier in-game he has advanced quite a bit.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Regards
I really hope this route will not be closed and Sofia will complete Aiden's 12 tasks!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Some clarity regarding this propaganda post above

Number 1) You can get a half-point for it, not more. The slower games you chose was extreme cherry picking, I half-expected you to bring up "My Wife´s a Star" and "Because I love her" as well. But I give you that they are equal or slower in development. But saying that BaDIK, Nadia or FB are exceptional on speedy development is "very creative with the Truth"! Some other quality(!) game developers beyond the mentioned, who blow AWAM out of the water on terms of development speed: 1thousand, After Choices, Eva Kiss, Mutt & Jeff, Ollane, Double Moon, InsaneErotica, Nefastus. Even King of Lust, Usagitriplesix (who has a viable excuse for his speed) and Xagrim (The Promise has taken on more speed lately) are still quicker by a margin!
And most damning is the fact, that L&P has proven with earlier updates that he can produce quicker but he simply does not want to!

Number 2) With your permission, but that is BS! It is not the slow burn, but L&P´s complete inability to deliver updates with sufficient frequency! At the beginning he talked about AWAM taking 6-10 years in development, that is already really slow, but borderline acceptable. With his current update speed, AWAM will take further 27(!) years to finish!:FacePalm:

Number 3) What a load of whitewash! Look at other slow burn games here on F95, you won´t hear many serious complains there. The Reason? The fans of these developers know that there will be consistently updates of some substance coming in with waits of 1-3 months.

Number 4) YES, he is milking! I doubt that all that many of his patrons would have started patroning him, if he stated from the start that AWAM will finish in the 2040s! But he knows he has enough suckers on board now and too many people don´t get the sunk cost fallacy. If you follow him just for his artwork, then it is okay, if you follow him for a finished game, you will be in for a surprise.
Besides, no one with an ounze of brain can truly believe that he will finish AWAM without massive changes to project maangment and workflow/speed! It does not work that way.

Number 5) Pardon me, but going for update size with a fixed render number is the wrong thing. You can produce e.g. 2000 renders which say nothing at all storywise. And in part we can see this in the 0.130 update quite nicely. If you would throw out 1/4-1/3 of the pics, you would still get the same story progression without quality loss, but a lot of saved time, would be a good thing considering that L&P get´s overtaken by snails on the left lane!

Number 6) Here we agree in part! That L&P has to change the direction of development if he wants to get AWAM completed, we agree 100%. But "a story larger than the rest" is a bit of hyperbole, "larger than most" is more correct. For instance the games by Eva Kiss or Mutt & Jeff are even more branching and variable than AWAM will be.

BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021

My personal opinion regarding the whole situation is that: "The beatings will continue until morale improves." - unknown :)

• Haha
Reactions: Turret
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes