Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
by rock bar, I mean a place where drinks are served and there is live music
Sure, that shouldn't be in too much dispute. But what type of bar - a honky-tonk, a bar with an actual stage and back-room, a bar where they just clear out a few tables and the band plays in the corner, a strip club, a speakeasy-style bar, a bar/restaurant, a fancy open air bar with multi-level balconies overlooking the sea, white apron servers and fish tanks and neon lights and such? that's what I meant by room for interpretation: there is a vast range of what the bar could look like and how it's set up.

L&P does at times use the setting to influence the tone of the scene. Like, if it's some dingy grimy dive bar full of middle-aged bikers she's likely not too interested in hanging around, right?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sure, that shouldn't be in too much dispute. But what type of bar - a honky-tonk, a bar with an actual stage and back-room, a bar where they just clear out a few tables and the band plays in the corner, a strip club, a speakeasy-style bar, a bar/restaurant, a fancy open air bar with multi-level balconies overlooking the sea, white apron servers and fish tanks and neon lights and such? that's what I meant by room for interpretation: there is a vast range of what the bar could look like and how it's set up.

L&P does at times use the setting to influence the tone of the scene. Like, if it's some dingy grimy dive bar full of middle-aged bikers she's likely not too interested in hanging around, right?
Or maybe a Korean Juicy bar with the occasional shadow show, the Juicy girls selling the drinks, a DJ blasting dance music, a mamasan pushing.... DOH!:devilish: Yeah Alley could get behind where that path would be going maybe even Killjoys if Alyssa were there.:D;)

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
From the 16 th day when I learned that I can play, there will be heterosexual sex scenes or hot scenes. Now it is only the 13 th day, and it will take a few years to enter the junior high school

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes