Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There is no compelling reason. It would just be a dramaturgical decision by the developer. Just like with Elli or Alyssa. If Sophia stays there is a Sam point. So far it was so that the full number of points was necessary for further progress with individual characters, hence the assumption that there could be a possible decision for or against the Sam route.
Which in my opinion would be bad as Sam has had little screen time

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Dylan_cuckold, I think, will explore this "dark" side. But, there's a big difference when Dylan participates in something like this, it's as if Dylan has given her permission, and Sophia can always say she did it for him, knowing it would please him.
Yes. I hope for something like that in the development of the Sophia / Dylan relationship. He has already exhausted his possibilities, which enables further progress at Sophia. Dylan is 17 years old and he cannot play the experienced, cosmopolitan man. That would not be credible. He had to use the money he saved for the bikini event. At the moment I can only imagine the further path by exploring the "dark path" together! With Sophia as a guide.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes. I hope for something like that in the development of the Sophia / Dylan relationship. He has already exhausted his possibilities, which enables further progress at Sophia. Dylan is 17 years old and he cannot play the experienced, cosmopolitan man. That would not be credible. He had to use the money he saved for the bikini event. At the moment I can only imagine the further path by exploring the "dark path" together! With Sophia as a guide.
Dylan has some fetishes that we are yet to discover so you never know.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
That's what I always say, before you cheat on your partner, get a divorce.
I’ve always lived by this notion: I won’t cheat, that’s just over complicating life. When I’m that unhappy in a relationship I just leave.

That being said, I can understand someone in Sophia’s position not necessarily recognizing her actions for what they really are, before she takes them

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
IMO, there will be different paths. One, when Dylan beats Frank an the other when he talks about homeless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I’ve always lived by this notion: I won’t cheat, that’s just over complicating life. When I’m that unhappy in a relationship I just leave.

That being said, I can understand someone in Sophia’s position not necessarily recognizing her actions for what they really are, before she takes them
Sophia will be divorced/broke/homeless/banned from teaching and possible jail time.

• Haha
Reactions: globsis

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Concerning cars, please help me to complete :)
Taxi driverBentley Continental GT COUPE 6.0 W12 View attachment 1313003
CarlMercedes
even modified >>>>> exits ??? :unsure:
View attachment 1313293
PatriciaFerrari F12 Berlinetta View attachment 1313010
SophiaLand Rover Range Rover L322 View attachment 1313136
AlyssaAudi Q5 2.0 TFSI quattro 2017
(thanks nexer)
View attachment 1313144
PatriciaLamborghini Aventador Roadster View attachment 1312972
CarlKoenigsegg Agera R
(thanks nexer)
View attachment 1313186
CarlBugatti Veyron 16.4 View attachment 1313187
Liam??? View attachment 1313195
Patricia??? View attachment 1313205
ClaireToyota GR Supra 2020
(thanks nexer)
View attachment 1313255

PS : In any case, Sophia is a pain in the ass, she takes two places :p
View attachment 1313202
Patricia Grey one is BMW Cabrio
And Liam's old car looks like Ford Focus Station 2004.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Sophia will be divorced/broke/homeless/banned from teaching and possible jail time.
Maybe, but I don’t think so because Sophia has all the pull, all the hand in this marriage because Liam fucked up. Morello basically owns them, hes got their mortgage, their house and if he wanted too he could make Liam “the Cuck” disappear. Sophia could easily lie to Liam and say that Morello is making her do sexual favors to keep our mortgage and keep us safe. So basically if Sophia wanted to she would have a free pass to cheat either in front of him (NTR) or behind his back and it would be Liams fault for gambling the mortgage and losing.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe, but I don’t think so because Sophia has all the pull, all the hand in this marriage because Liam fucked up. Morello basically owns them, hes got their mortgage, their house and if he wanted too he could make Liam “the Cuck” disappear. Sophia could easily lie to Liam and say that Morello is making her do sexual favors to keep our mortgage and keep us safe. So basically if Sophia wanted to she would have a free pass to cheat either in front of him (NTR) or behind his back and it would be Liams fault for gambling the mortgage and losing.
Underage sex with males and females/adultery/incest,I don't think that even the people from "suits" could help them.
Never mind Neil/Amber/Alyssa and mrs myers and her religious cult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes