Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophie talked with her phone , then the "to be continued" scene appeared.(lesbian walkthrough)
If you're playing the lesbian route, then that's the very slim update I'm referring to. Only about 5-10 minutes of content, none of it worth the download.

Better off waiting until v.150 comes out with the Nat event, and your problem might be fixed by then anyway.

dimano

Jul 29, 2020
If you are doing the lesbian walkthrough then I guess it makes sense. v0.130 does not have a lesbian scene. The only scene available for you should be the Cathy bridal dress selection event. Rest all were hetero route events.
You mean ,I should paly it again out of lesbian route?

dimano

Jul 29, 2020
If you're playing the lesbian route, then that's the very slim update I'm referring to. Only about 5-10 minutes of content, none of it worth the download.

Better off waiting until v.150 comes out with the Nat event, and your problem might be fixed by then anyway.
Thanks.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Which lesbian events are planned for the new update? Sophia finally got some sapphic love?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You mean ,I should paly it again out of lesbian route?
That's entirely up to your taste.
Which lesbian events are planned for the new update? Sophia finally got some sapphic love?
Only the Nat event. And then nothing playable day 13.

I'm more preferring games like DDoS at the moment. Similar characters, but the dialogue is far more fun. And the bar scene in the recent update adds a second threesome between the MC, her Mom, and her friend.

Reactions: DDDIsReal

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Perused the thread. I thought about the way things are & was left with two not exactly key questions. One is that I wonder what a DLC of the bar scene would contain & am aware that we'll never know. [It would be good just to hear what this & the "Coach Sophia" DLC would have contained....curious minds & all that].

There's a second question relates to Sophia's appearance. I can't decide whether Sophia has been "Bimbo-ized" or 'Momified', (that last term in irony quotes because as far as I know, I just made it up). Personally, I think both but the resulting word would be unwieldy, just like Sophia's breasts.

So many games, so many oversized MCs but this is the only one with such a figure that I'm still playing. Here's to the October update. Sometimes I wish I was still a betting man.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
DLC needs to be released before the story progresses too far. Imagine a DLC with Sam's concert after Sam tastes the applecake, no one cares anymore.
DLC should be distributed between updates, but right after.
The entire reason for content to be released as DLC is precisely because it doesn't need to be released before the story progresses too far.

For example, if the content L&P is planning on moving to DLC is just Sam singing a few more songs, and Sophia and Patricia dancing along, it would certainly add to immersion for the event, but it doesn't advance the story at all, so easily done as DLC.

Personally I'd put both side jobs as DLC. They do nothing to advance relationship points with any of the five major characters, and only add flavour since Sophia is only working at school part-time.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
DLC needs to be released before the story progresses too far. Imagine a DLC with Sam's concert after Sam tastes the applecake, no one cares anymore.
DLC should be distributed between updates, but right after.
I agree if he chooses this route, but the question will be does he have the time to work on DLC content and go right into the next content update version. Right now, One would delay the other.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
The developer now has so many side quests that he can release them separately for many more years (other stories with Sofia that did not receive further development in the main game).
So if he finishes the main game faster than planned , he will not be left without a job.
Well done what can I say :ROFLMAO:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I agree with you. I think he did this in order to release the update earlier.
Although we don't see him here, I think he sometimes reads the forum and sees how he is still called a deceiver, a milker, etc., some even claim that L&P deliberately delays the work and is in no hurry.

I'm not an L&P, but even I find it so unpleasant to read this dull and stupid cry!
It is very strange and stupid that those who write this are so stupid that they do not understand that the story conceived by L&P for AWAM is so great that there is absolutely no need to delay the work on creating the game!
The history is so great that there will be enough work for many years! And it is in order to move a little faster, he sets aside some plots for the DLC.

It is very strange that there are those who do not understand this. After all, this game is for adults, I think there are no children here.
everyone is just not as intellectual a genius as bane 71. some like me just feel ripped off when delays keep popping up for no reason .

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The developer now has so many side quests that he can release them separately for many more years (other stories with Sofia that did not receive further development in the main game).
So if he finishes the main game faster than planned , he will not be left without a job.
Well done what can I say :ROFLMAO:
The morbid interest in getting into the life of a family where the mother slips slowly into a "Realm of the Senses" and with great touches of voyeurism is not L&P's property.
Anyone can get into it but with previous skills.

Reactions: Bane71 and globsis

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
The morbid interest in getting into the life of a family where the mother slips slowly into a "Realm of the Senses" and with great touches of voyeurism is not L&P's property.
Anyone can get into it but with previous skills.
Yes, you're right. but the start of " LP " turned out to be strong.
it's like in any book - the situation is the same - the narrators are different. If he brings it to its logical end, then he is provided with a niche.

Reactions: Bane71 and nexer
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes