djv007

Apr 23, 2020
i wanna ask before i download it. Does this game any sex scenes ? i didnt see anything worthwhile in the screen shots

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I am much in the same camp as you are. Drawing from the lead up events as you did my imagination paints a similar picture:
Second to the last event of the day. Dylan and Sophia finally get to use the hot tub (in spite of hot San Alejo weather). While in the hot tub Dylan offers a nice shoulder massage which Sophia accepts. Dylan makes some comment about the bikini top straps preventing him from performing a proper job (Sophia decision for filthy and Dylan points). Dylan uses the unhook skill that Sophia taught him and the top come partially or completely off. Then, after Sophia begins moaning in pleasure to Dylan's talented hands Dylan makes the Zac move towards Sophia's breasts. There is no Alyssa interruption (Sophia decision to let Dylan proceed), and Dylan massages Sophia's breasts. This time it is willing as opposed to the foreshadowing forceful event with Aiden. Since Sophia is a tactile creature as seen by sensitive nipples, her reaction to Sam's caress on her arms, her reaction to Aiden's squeezing and phallus pressing during the art class scene, Sophia's excitement when the breeze fluttered over her braless breasts in the classroom...Sophia is now enraptured.
Sophia is now thinking a lot less about Dylan's lineal heritage and more about his linear profile. Dylan senses this and goes in for the kiss (Sophia decision critical for the last scene).
If Sophia gives Dylan a deep romantic kiss then they move on the last scene in which Sophia reprises her posture as with the Hoplite Boys. The culmination is achieved either manually or orally depending on decisions made by Sophia.
If Sophia does not return Dylan's kiss in the hot tub, then She and Dylan spend the last event playing video games in Dylan's room.;)

This scene is probably a year away, and all the pulling from previous foreshadowing we are doing gives no guarantees that the reality remotely resembles or imaginings. However, I believe this would be a fine and reasonable possibility to end the next day.
Thank you for your thoughts, and thank Bane71 for initiating this interesting conjecture.
I don't see Sophia and Dylan on the romantic route like Sam and Sophia, at the moment. Sam will get his chance that day at the music lesson. Sophia and Sam are practicing Chello and Sam kisses Sophia on the neck and his hands slide under her blouse. Sophia is ready for it; at Sam! But not with Dylan!!!
That means for me no massage event or any other romantic erotic messing around between the two of them. Dylan is sexually interested in his mother, but has no romantic feelings for Sophia. Just like Sophia, at the moment rejects any thought of a romantic or sexual connection to Dylan. If both have interacted with each other in a sexual way, then it was always external circumstances that led to it. That's why I don't believe in a relaxing (romantic) evening with a shoulder massage in the whirlpool. In my opinion, there must be strong external influences for Dylan to get to his mother's tits that evening (day). Sophia has to want it, and not because she has romantic feelings for her son, but because she is horny and no one else is available or because the one who is available screwed it up that day.
I can imagine a few scenarios that would lead to such an event chain, but I am unsure about it because L&P has largely avoided mixing up the routes.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I don't see Sophia and Dylan on the romantic route like Sam and Sophia, at the moment. Sam will get his chance that day at the music lesson. Sophia and Sam are practicing Chello and Sam kisses Sophia on the neck and his hands slide under her blouse. Sophia is ready for it; at Sam! But not with Dylan!!!
That means for me no massage event or any other romantic erotic messing around between the two of them. Dylan is sexually interested in his mother, but has no romantic feelings for Sophia. Just like Sophia, at the moment rejects any thought of a romantic or sexual connection to Dylan. If both have interacted with each other in a sexual way, then it was always external circumstances that led to it. That's why I don't believe in a relaxing (romantic) evening with a shoulder massage in the whirlpool. In my opinion, there must be strong external influences for Dylan to get to his mother's tits that evening (day). Sophia has to want it, and not because she has romantic feelings for her son, but because she is horny and no one else is available or because the one who is available screwed it up that day.
I can imagine a few scenarios that would lead to such an event chain, but I am unsure about it because L&P has largely avoided mixing up the routes.
There will also be a romantic path with Dylan and Sophia. The only question is how L&P will flip the switch from sex-Ed to romance.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Your perspective is a perfectly valid one (with the possible exception of the Sophia internal dialogue after the hobo smackdown). She mentions to herself that she is seeing Dylan as a a man (I read romantically).
It was my understanding that the requested responses to Bane71's prompt would depict what we wanted to see next, or might imagine as an entertaining 'what if'. This is why I concluded my comment with, "This scene is probably a year away, and all the pulling from previous foreshadowing we are doing gives no guarantees that the reality remotely resembles our imaginings."
I appreciate the time you have taken to discern the distinct flavor that each path depicts, and your description of the Dylan path makes sense. However, neither of us will really know until roughly October of 2022.
Thank you for your insight, Jack.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello, game scene, not fan art.
Pretty pointless scene too since later that day, provided you're also playing the Patricia route Dylan gets to see far more, and gets away with it.

Curious though what the repurcussions though, since if Dylan peeks there's the drop in relationship points and a flag that Sophia is mad at Dylan.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Thread is now going at the same speed as the developer.
It's about time. I think it should slow even further. There's only so much & so many years anyone can speculate, comment, criticise, or make suggestions, (which are known beforehand to have zero effect) before the WAMFF sets in. [WAMFF=Wife And Mother Fan Fatigue.....pirates are particularly prone to it]. Speculation used to be entertaining (& sometimes still can be) but that was mainly back when updates were closer together. If another spoiler was released the thread would soon buzz but really, IMO, we've had enough spoilers before this next update.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It's about time. I think it should slow even further. There's only so much & so many years anyone can speculate, comment, criticise, or make suggestions, (which are known beforehand to have zero effect) before the WAMFF sets in. [WAMFF=Wife And Mother Fan Fatigue.....pirates are particularly prone to it]. Speculation used to be entertaining (& sometimes still can be) but that was mainly back when updates were closer together. If another spoiler was released the thread would soon buzz but really, IMO, we've had enough spoilers before this next update.
A spoiler showing Liam, Andy, Cathy at an apartment and Sophia not in scene would make things here pop off again. Aside from something like that it’s hard to imagine a teaser worth seeing that doesn’t also give too much away.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
A spoiler showing Liam, Andy, Cathy at an apartment and Sophia not in scene would make things here pop off again. Aside from something like that it’s hard to imagine a teaser worth seeing that doesn’t also give too much away.
That might be worth seeing but if Sophia was in the picture it would give away what she was wearing, so she needs to be absent as you say. That might lead to another one of those trailers without much relevance to the actual event. Then we'd start debating.... I'd make a comment about outfits...or boobs....& away we'd go again!

I think it would be great if we all stayed quiet after your estimated date for completion, that is for the number of days after that date before the update appeared.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
There will also be a romantic path with Dylan and Sophia. The only question is how L&P will flip the switch from sex-Ed to romance.
Probably another change in character. But most likely this romance will be based on the pure lust.

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Probably another change in character. But most likely this romance will be based on the pure lust.
Yes, that's probably right. Basically, with Dylan/Sophia, lust is above everything and the argument that L&P doesn't want to get away from the fact that she always stays in her mother role. That's the difference with Sam. Sam got the romance role... Dylan, yes... he was planned for something else. Unfortunately. :(

To correct. Dylan will probably also have a romantic relationship with Sophia, but it is based on lust.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes