Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I wish someone could just make a game about the comic I found on google with these exact characters, as I doubt this game will reach that this year or the next :p

Reactions: ST-9Pol

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I wonder, how many of you actually money support the developer of this game ? By the way if you think he is not reading you comments here you live in a mist. As I said, if you spend zero amount of money for this game, don't complain about anything. Reading all your comments it's a big joke and makes me laugh. Seeing someone saying this is a novel, how the story will continue, how realistic the game is or how much time left until the next release... Makes me think that most of you here really need a ban just for their good, so they can actually stop and think for a moment.
the old bs - you have to pay to speak - argument. This is a pirate site. Are you aware of the audience?

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Some of these scenes should have gone farther. Nathalie could have at least taken off her bra and massaged her breasts directly, I thought that was super weird. We've already had naked breast massages (w Ellie). Why didn't Sophia and Patricia flash during the concert? Seems not that unreasonable and would have made the concert way more interesting than it was. And finally, I think it would have been way hotter for Sophia and Sam to hook up in his car, where the tension is literally palpable.

Nov 8, 2021
6 GB for 2 sex scenes with husband and 98 teasing scenes is too much. My disappointment is immeasurable, the dev is the biggest cockblocker
half a year of waiting for this? The renders are great, and scenes are hot, but what about some progress? Cant imagine what guys who are following the game for 3 years are feeling

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes