nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Which is the wrong attitude for Sophia to have, sure Liam has his faults but he has stayed loyal to Sophia
The most successful series in Germany lately are the crime series. People need to be emotionally involved in other people's dramas.
In their own lives they don't, they don't want drama :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia has created enough drama for at least 20 season and if somebody murdered Sophia can you imagine the amount of suspects that the San Alejo PD would have to look at?
Even Gibbs would would of trouble with this one :LOL:
20 seasons and 20 detectives to investigate. :ROFLMAO:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The most successful series in Germany lately are the crime series. People need to be emotionally involved in other people's dramas.
In their own lives they don't, they don't want drama :ROFLMAO:
Why should that only be the case in Germany?

Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Every woman does that though. I mean every single scene that I have seen of a woman get out of water in a bikini always do that. Which is also logical since with the cloth riding up like that it would only draw attention

I loved the term granny grabbing :ROFLMAO:
Wearing that uniform that they bought Sophia and may end up taking it off(role play) and the gents stiff up lip will come into play so Sophia may have to help them deal with there problem since they have arthritis in there hands

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
I wouldn't mind another fashion show. Only this time only Sam should be there with Sophia. Perhaps she spills something on her dress as he is teaching her the instrument and he offers her a change of clothes from his mothers closet. :sneaky:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
We still have the Amber/Dylan event to come so we may see how this affects Sophia if she sees them together
When you look at potential sexual pairings between the two neighbouring families, there a few different possible combinations. The likeliest so far based on scenes so far are Sophia with one out of Jules / Sam / Ellie / Dylan, Amber with Dylan, Sam with Ellie. Other combinations are possible but less likely e.g. threesomes or foursomes.

But there is enough scope for a bit of jealousy to develop if one of those feels left out. Maybe that jealousy might push one of them to go further than previously expected based on scenes so far.

EDIT - meant to say that don't expect all of those pairings to happen over one route. But they could happen if spread over several routes.

(I have said before that my ideal finale of this game is for Liam and Neal to disappear and the six of them to live in the Parkers mansion in a near never ending orgy. Chances of that happening outside of my overheated imagination is less than zero. But the closer we get to that, the better IMO)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
When you look at potential sexual pairings between the two neighbouring families, there a few different possible combinations. The likeliest so far based on scenes so far are Sophia with one out of Jules / Sam / Ellie / Dylan, Amber with Dylan, Sam with Ellie. Other combinations are possible but less likely e.g. threesomes or foursomes.

But there is enough scope for a bit of jealousy to develop if one of those feels left out. Maybe that jealousy might push one of them to go further than previously expected based on scenes so far.

(I have said before that my ideal finale of this game is for Liam and Neal to disappear and the six of them to live in the Parkers mansion in a near never ending orgy. Chances of that happening outside of my overheated imagination is less than zero. But the closer we get to that, the better IMO)
The ending could just be that Sophia has a choice to make, either she stays with Liam or she leaves him.
Whether or not she ends up alone or with somebody else is some what limited to the characters in game

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

YES, it would be exciting if there would be such pairings, which then lead to emotional and sexy entanglements, but at the moment I think L&P will keep the individual paths separate. But maybe he'll surprise us.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I love how quickly Sophia recovers from the guilty, regretful woman into the self-possessed, the teasing woman.
I have always valued this ability of women. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1531291
View attachment 1531292
That yellow bikini!!!!
o_O o_O
The sight of Sophia wearing the same bikini on Part 2 Cover gives me hope that we will see this sight more often as San Alejo heats up further.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes