Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Looking a bit more attentively at what, I hope as soon as possible, will be the background image of the main menu in the second part of the game, I noticed a little fun fact...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Carl is also in the wrong spot for your theory
That is def a new addition. Never saw the whore reference before. remember it was all about class
The "whore" reference has been there for as long as I've been playing the game. So at least a year and a half

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Carl is also in the wrong spot for your theory
Maybe you'll be right in the future (I also think he will play some role on the Filthy path), but so far I don't recall any behavior from Carl that added any Filthy points to Sophia. At the moment his figure is neutral, in fact very often he has been referred to as a solution to Sophia's various troubles.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
At the moment I don't understand the discussion about whether or not the sentence was in L & P's earlier game description. If so far many events that Sophia was allowed to "experience" surprisingly happened or were due to external circumstances, we will decide what Sophia is at the next Sam event. Either the player (i.e. Avatar Sophia) refuses a renewed approach from Sam and ends the Sam route (and misses the (also future) sexual content) or Sophia allows Sam's sexual advances and is already the stupid, irresponsible, ungrateful, horny bitch that many wanted to avoid here. I don't see a way in between in which Sophia Sam shows her limits at the next event and in which the way of Sophia and Sam still continues. I would be pleasantly surprised, but I don't believe L&P will do this to its young fans.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
no next update will only get the Aiden fourth task.
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene 2) Don Morello (optional).
Umm..next update is only that much content? Interesting. If the update is truly that small it should be released much sooner then....maybe end of February-beginning March ?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's funny, because I have seen that for a really long time too. Infact even had a discussion about it a month or two back with some people who were trying to say that L&P promised sex in the game through references like "whore" in the game description which ofcourse is not his description. But if I said the same thing as you, no one would accept it.
Never mind Sabertooth__ I still like you :oops: Whether that is a curse or a blessing is yet to be seen

• Sad
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe you'll be right in the future (I also think he will play some role on the Filthy path), but so far I don't recall any behavior from Carl that added any Filthy points to Sophia. At the moment his figure is neutral, in fact very often he has been referred to as a solution to Sophia's various troubles.
At their mansion he can add one point.

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Until now Sophia had only one action to do in class, it could be that she must repeat an action several times for the fourth task.

In addition, I also think Aiden might ask her to say something ambiguous to the whole class or to several students.

Not necessarily for the fourth task, I’m also looking forward to Jennifer’s involvement. View attachment 1535886
You really think that Jenifer could be involved?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Absolutely :)
Why did L&P then create this character of girlfriend to Aiden, if she does nothing, says nothing and never intervenes.
He could have created a random student character.
Ok.I have never really thought about her since so far as you have said she has had very little to do.
Maybe she is the one that saves Sophia from Bennett.

Reactions: yngwie1984

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Absolutely :)
Why did L&P then create this character of girlfriend to Aiden, if she does nothing, says nothing and never intervenes.
He could have created a random student character.
Mía and Jennifer are in the wallpaper of part II. They are looking at Sophia. And LP likes lesbian sex. Yes, they (or at least Jennifer) will be part of Aiden tasks

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes