ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Better quality (enhaced)

View attachment 1568685
It seems like she is opening her legs behind the desk in a toilet position.
Ho hum.....and so we go back to the speculation of the insertion of a remote device....or something.... It's not a position I've ever seen a woman adopt to adjust her stockings....but who knows? It could be the panties set to go, I suppose. This is starting to get frustrating now. Usually the teasers aren't especially revealing of the main action anyway. Never mind, there's only another month+ to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
More than anything you need to find the right words when searching.
And after seeing the search result I realized that L&P needs to release some animations, I think we need to see Sophia's butt moving like in the gifs above :unsure:
This "new thing" is already extremely praised by L&P. "It's going to blow us away!" Could it be "only" animation? Well, we had already animated scenes. But I don't think it was professionally done. NLT’s animations are outstanding.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Better quality (enhaced)

View attachment 1568685
It seems like she is opening her legs behind the desk in a toilet position.
Ho hum.....and so we go back to the speculation of the insertion of a remote device....or something.... It's not a position I've ever seen a woman adopt to adjust her stockings....but who knows? It could be the panties set to go, I suppose. This is starting to get frustrating now. Usually the teasers aren't especially revealing of the main action anyway. Never mind, there's only another month+ to go.
Yes, I think it is an electronic device...
Anyway, the jacket's already gone... I guess the guy's already making his demands.

Reactions: Satiro and Adolfo

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I would say again, it is not a toy.
If she were to be adjusting her stockings she could easily do that while sitting on the chair.

It is most probably her removing her panties in my opinion. I can't think of anything else she would be doing while squatting behind her desk.
I'd edited my post to reflect this & then I read your post. [I'd already altered it, honest]. It seems an awkward stance but maybe the skirt needs attention, as in the tight pencil skirts I referred to in an earlier post. This might preclude the possibility of panties removal in the unobtrusive style that Sophia employed on the Bennett restaurant date.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
She's probably taking an up-shirt picture for him.

Either that or it's a toy or taking something off. That's really the only things she could be doing while squatting behind her desk. Unless he slipped a laxative in her coffee :eek:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
So, to summarise, Sophia is either i) removing her panties & finding it awkward because of a tight skirt, or something, ii) inserting a remote device, iii) taking an upskirt picture or, what is now the rank outsider at 100/1, iv) adjusting her stockings. Place your bets ladies & gentlemen, place your bets...

Reactions: xxxorro and Adolfo

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'd edited my post to reflect this & then I read your post. [I'd already altered it, honest]. It seems an awkward stance but maybe the skirt needs attention, as in the tight pencil skirts I referred to in an earlier post. This might preclude the possibility of panties removal in the unobtrusive style that Sophia employed on the Bennett restaurant date.
My opinion, OK ;)
Sophia squats down so there will be an explanation that the skirt has risen above her ass. All has to look like an "accident".
6491-lifting-dress-gap-gif.gif
She will say in front of the class something like: Oh, I dropped my pen!

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
My opinion, OK ;)
Sophia squats down so there will be an explanation that the skirt has risen above her ass. All has to look like an "accident".
View attachment 1568731
She will say in front of the class something like: Oh, I dropped my pen!
It's possible, plausible even with a bit of a stretch but if her class believes her explanation, they'll believe anything!

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Even though I have said that based on my conversation with L&P it is not a vibrator or any sort of toy. People here just won't believe me.

So I would like to bet against everyone that it will not be a vibrator or any toy insertion.
:whistle: :) :giggle:

Edit - I say this with 99% certainty. Unless he has changed his plans drastically in a span of a month I am sure of what I am saying.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
She can take off her panties or stockings, or adjust her stockings, sitting in her chair. I can think of three possibilities: An object is being inserted into some hole (a toy, a suppository ... extremely unlikely assumption at this point in the story); the most likely assumptions are that she has to take a picture of her naked ass or that she has to show the butt to the class and she is preparing an "accidental" upskirt.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Even though I have said that based on my conversation with L&P it is not a vibrator or any sort of toy. People here just won't believe me.

So I would like to bet against everyone that it will not be a vibrator or any toy insertion.
:whistle: :) :giggle:

Edit - I say this with 99% certainty. Unless he has changed his plans drastically in a span of a month I am sure of what I am saying.
I bet with you: take off panties

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes