nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The words that Aiden spoke to Sophia would be enough to humiliate her as she was ok with what happened before she found out it was Aiden.
Words can be humiliating as well
We shall see, there is room for interpretation :)
e.g. for the next task I think Aiden will ask Sophia to show him her ass first.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
it's a shame Aiden was the first who grabed her boob and not Sam :mad:, i hate that guy...
i just hope the mob guy will help her get rid of him for good

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Maybe Dylan was the last man in all things. poor boy Dylan has no luck for that, All the other characters use Sophia well. Dylan's turn at the end of the game. At that point, Dylan looks like a beggar. However, Dylan has a habit of begging at all.:unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL::devilish: ;)

The unfortunate that looser Dylan and his fans.:LOL::ROFLMAO::WutFace::LUL:
What's with your obsession for Dylan, buddy? One could think that you're secretly in love with him, acting like a 2nd grader having his first crush on a girl pretending to hate her. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging, but I'm not that emotional when it comes to AWAM's characters. You do realize that this is still just a game made of pixels, yes? :unsure:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I've seen others share this idea before (especially KillJoys post #56,473), and I'm curious what evidence we've been presented that convinces folks this is likely. I've been genuinely stupified about what this assumption is based on - we know from L&P himself that the 2nd side job is very important to him.

We have no other scenario in the game where obviously young boys (barely entering puberty) are getting this sort of attention from Sophia, where we have plenty of scenarios where mothers and fully grown women (I'm putting Nathalie and Patricia in this group, for example) are sexually available to Sophia.

Thinking about L&P's story and where it may be going, I see a lot of value added (new content and heretofore unexplored scenarios) by going whole hog with the apostles and virtually no added value (nothing new) by making Ava another lesbian love interest.

I understand that the super-strict-uber-conservative-woman-is-actually-hyper-sexualized trope is theoretically possible, but it just feels like that would be following an incredibly unoriginal path to provide a more extreme version of what's already in the game. Value added is minimal.
It is very likely

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
But that cannot be disguised as an accident.
100%. As a player I think the idea could be erotic, but as a person and a critical thinker I can't make it jive. She'd certainly get severely reprimanded for it, if not fired, and it would be too humiliating to even consider. I would feel embarrassed for her, and she's not even a real person- that's how visceral my reaction would be.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
It would be a major escalation if she did it again but without underwear. I'm very torn on how I feel about this possiblity.
It could be more revealing but in the opposite direction. Instead of a dress she is forced to wear low cut pants with no underwear. Then whenever she squats, reaches or bends the pants fall slightly revealing the top of her bare tush. It's more revealing without being more graphic.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It could be more revealing but in the opposite direction. Instead of a dress she is forced to wear low cut pants with no underwear. Then whenever she squats, reaches or bends the pants fall slightly revealing the top of her bare tush. It's more revealing without being more graphic.
Based on the teaser, that's not the situation. She's in her skirt.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Except for Ellie, no one's seen Sophia's pussy. Will her own students pass before others? Hard to believe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Based on the teaser, that's not the situation. She's in her skirt.
Well, it could still work with a skirt if she just wears it a little low on the hips. Revealing just a small portion of the top of her bare ass would be more in line with a slow escalation of Sophia being more comfortable exposing herself. I can't see her just suddenly flashing her pussy to the class at this point. It's too extreme for a task that is still within the starting phases and is too out of character for her at this point.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Well, it could still work with a skirt if she just wears it a little low on the hips. Revealing just a small portion of the top of her bare ass would be more in line with a slow escalation of Sophia being more comfortable exposing herself. I can't see her just suddenly flashing her pussy to the class at this point. It's too extreme for a task that is still within the starting phases and is too out of character for her at this point.
Yes and no. Yes- it would be a huge escalation and seems unfathomable considering Sophia's character. No- showing the small of her back/top of her butt would feel very anticlimactic and wouldn't really do anything. It's a common situation for us, most of our clothes are cut so that any movement exposes the small of our back or even our butt. It's the curse of women's fashion, and one of many reasons I'm happy that low rise jeans went out of style (before coming back into style very recently). Sadly you just get use to it. So I don't think what you're describing would really suffice for a task from Aiden.

This is why the topic of task 4 is so interesting. It doesn't feel like there are many options left for tasks that can 1) happen in the classroom; 2) maintain realism; 3) keep slowly escalating the situation in a linear way.

The more I think about it, the more I think the teaser is simply a red herring. The actual task will probably be something totally different from what we're expecting. For all we know the teaser is showing Sophia bending over to pick up her pen or something, and has nothing to do with the task.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I can’t think of a teaser that has revealed anything that feeds into the content of the thematic part of the scene.

Recent examples:
Sophia in her sexy skirt suit: we already new this cuz Aiden told her to wear it.

Sophia behind the desk bending over: the scene is called “literature lesson” and “Aiden’s4th”, so we know at least part of the scene will happen in the classroom.

Aiden’s 3rd: Aiden on bike and Sophia in leather, and later bike ride through the woods: we only know that whatever is about to happen is outside the city.

Dylan and Sophia returning home in workout clothing, Nathalie is waiting for them. We had no idea where Dylan and Sophia were coming from or what they did there.

Sophia and (Alyssa?) bumping into each other while shopping: did we have any reason to think this would lead to Antonio?

So, I believe bending over near her desk has nothing to do with the specific action(s) required of the task.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes