BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
the only one who can finish this game is icstor.

however I was thinking about it, how much could L&P ask to sell everything?
rights, idea, history, assets etc.
He could ask for whatever he wanted but it can be "stolen" by 0$, I'm not trying to be funny, there's no way anyone would enforce an incestual 3d VN copyright using assets from Daz which are available to anyone with a few dollars.

Dec 29, 2021
A snapshot and you're busy. This is exactly how mothers do it when their children are annoying :coffee::ROFLMAO:

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
I'm more interested in what Don morello will ask Sophia to do in exchange of helping Sophia to get rid of Aiden, and going on more dark path (getting involved with Don) or keep getting humiliated by Aiden, what she will choose to do?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
After the next day, i.e. starting on Saturday, a new morning with the two would be quite interesting.
I know for many they are incompatible routes but it would be interesting Sophia's new attitude, especially after Friday when big advances are expected for the two protagonists :cool:
Day16_2_AA2_Sophia_opened_her_robe_a_little_bit.jpg

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
The skirt uses Sophia's mesh, it's a link between them. So her crotch is linked to the skirt's mesh
evelyn has a very good viev of sophia and can take a picture with her mobile phone at any time. then there is nothing left to do with an accident or unintentionally. sophia rarely has to be stupid to surrender to the class.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
evelyn has a very good viev of sophia and can take a picture with her mobile phone at any time. then there is nothing left to do with an accident or unintentionally. sophia rarely has to be stupid to surrender to the class.
My bet: no one will see anything. As an example is the second task when Sophia lifted her skirt just for Aiden.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You are forgetting, Evelyn is kinda antisocial and doesn't care much about what others are doing.
Plus she would never be clicking photos because she is Emma's good friend and has been established to be a good person. She could talk to Emma about what she saw and will not get to blackmailing her own teacher.

Evelyn is the second safest bet for Sophia in the whole class after Zac.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You are forgetting, Evelyn is kinda antisocial and doesn't care much about what others are doing.
Plus she would never be clicking photos because she is Emma's friend and has been established to be a good person. She could talk to Emma about what she saw and not blackmail her own teacher.

Evelyn is the second safest bet for Sophia in the whole class after Zac.
And what Evelyn sees will boost the Sophia/Emma relationship.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sabertooth__

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Most probably he will ask for nothing.

This is the EASY SOLUTION.

In one scenario the debt is paid completely and Morello infact feels he is kinda indebted to Sophia for making Larry very happy.

In another scenario the debt is still to be paid. So Morello can definitely ask Sophia to do something for him in exchange for the debt repayment and not against a favour of helping her with Aiden.
If I remember correctly, she can only appeal to Don Morello if Larry will be very happy, otherwise she will continue with Aiden.
9 <= larry <= 10 points

Reactions: xxxorro

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Most probably he will ask for nothing.

This is the EASY SOLUTION.

In one scenario the debt is paid completely and Morello infact feels he is kinda indebted to Sophia for making Larry very happy.

In another scenario the debt is still to be paid. So Morello can definitely ask Sophia to do something for him in exchange for the debt repayment and not against a favour of helping her with Aiden.
Well in recent update the small talk between morello and Sophia hinted that morello is also interested in Sophia as he asked her to come but alone(not with Liam) to meet him someday plus Larry may demand to Sophia again as he can't resist her so maybe some action could take place between them if Don morello and Larry has a major role in future story

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
If this isn't part of a striptease for after class, it'll pretty much be a bit of a disappointment as far as progression. If it's just her having to take off her jacket and underwear then it is not progression on the filthy route considering the previous task had her virtually nude in front of an art class, the mask notwithstanding. If the red marker on the table is any indicator, i'm hoping aiden put her in a position that she had to fake giving him a bad grade to see him after class for the next task as "extra credit". That way no other students get to see what happens and maybe his gang friend that's in class stands outside the door to make sure nobody enters.
I think this must be part of a strip tease for Aiden and ... in a break or after class, she is hiding behind the desk avoiding surpresive visitors. That explain the shame face, the excitation of her nipples and the position. In other case there's no sense of the squatting position, the desk is closed and avoid to see nothig to the class people. She could take off the skirt, the panties, the stockins and the shoes and nobody in class would notice it (she would do strange movements in the chair but she can ask people to write something and nobody would be looking at her). In the hands there's no telephon, then she is not taking pics. The only explanation is she is doing that alone for an unknow task or with public in an striptease or similar task.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think this must be part of a strip tease for Aiden and ... in a break or after class, she is hiding behind the desk avoiding surpresive visitors. That explain the shame face, the excitation of her nipples and the position. In other case there's no sense of the squatting position, the desk is closed and avoid to see nothig to the class people. She could take off the skirt, the panties, the stockins and the shoes and nobody in class would notice it (she would do strange movements in the chair but she can ask people to write something and nobody would be looking at her). In the hands there's no telephon, then she is not taking pics. The only explanation is she is doing that alone for an unknow task or with public in an striptease or similar task.
To tell you the truth, I don't see why Aiden would ask for a striptease in school. He can ask for it next Monday.

Reactions: Adolfo
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes