dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Three Five Sex Scenes???? Oh, you must be counting the scene were son was pushing mommy on the swing. Yeah. So hot I nearly came.
2-3 with Sophia's husband, 1 peeping on neighbors, 1 with Aiden/Andre/Jenn

Feb 26, 2022
He has opened so many paths and parallel stories, even he has no clue which ones to follow and to progress. You guys don't even realise it, but the MC role has been transferred over to Aiden. I mean who the f@ch is Aiden??!! She saw with her own eyes how her son can beat four grown men and yet is still scared to let him stand his ground against a skinny bully who participates in... art classes?!
Give me a focken break.

Last edited:

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Behind her, there is already a prepared shield (cardboard litter) for performing a small transaction, a task.. 150% Oh, my fantasy..... heh PS/ remember the scene when Sofia is on her knees.... :coffee::lepew:
Well in real life they would ask her for a gloryhole or with her clothes she should be raped real HARD. Let's see what happens... ;)

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
He has opened so many paths and parallel stories, even he has no clue which ones to follow and to progress. You guys don't even realise it, but the MC role has been transferred over to Aiden. I mean who the f@ch is Aiden??!! She saw with her own eyes how her son can beat four grown men and yet is still scared to let him stand his ground against a skinny bully who participates in... art classes?!
Give me a focken break.
actually lp has written out whole story in a paper

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So looking at the numbers, it looks like the drop in patrons for L&P was within normal limits. From April 30th to May 1st, he lost 631 patrons, which from a quick glance looks to be an all time high. BUT, he had 2,260 Patrons at the end of April, by far a new high, offsetting the 631 patrons he lost. As of May 1 he had 1,629 patrons, which is inline with what he had on the 1st of April and 1st of March. So, at absolute worst L&P is holding steady for now.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Give me a focken break.
This game is all about realism. By that we obviously mean the lack of sex scenes and cheating and nothing else. Basically we have a situation where people analyze a dress that MC has to wear, but not the fact that a midget teenager can beat up 4 guys. LOL

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
xxxorro is my backup :):cool:

However I’m not going to start all over again without knowing what is the link that is problematic, because just after, I’m going to get the same reason, and my new post deleted.

In any case, you are warned: no warning, no private message, no further explanation, even for a post referenced as a guide, 'liked' by more than 100 people.

PS I hope they don't all have curlers :p
Its a real shame Apollodore

It was a great resource you had pulled together and collated from L&P's previous posts that neatly summarised all of the currently known info of upcoming events / days. I know that personally having the mempry of a sieve, that I regularly referred to your post to double check what we knew.

We will have to direct all the subsequent queries from mewcomers to this thread to the mods to answer as we will no longer be able to direct them to your post. It makes no sense for the mods to delete it without any warning.

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
Give me a focken break.
I agree that the developer took too big a "bite" for this story. Too many paths, especially for a one-man crew. And since they diverge to a point where if you follow one path, you exclude many others. In reality, you would need many inputs/triggers/paths to really be corrupted. (which is what the game is all about).

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes