Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What if Dylan and Zac were in Zac's room playing music and video games and after getting snacks heard moaning and vibrations from Allyssa's room, walked in seeing Sophia riding Antonio while Allyssa is kissing her chest. Allyssa invites them in and they swap back and forth all night.
Apart from Alyssa specifically inviting Sophia around when Dylan and Zac are at football practice, so aren't going to be there to walk in?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lockerxx
Apr 1, 2022
So far, I think this is the only scene where there are rudiments of an exchange of moms, In all the other scenes, Sofia gets into something with Dylan's friends (so far it was just Sam, and a couple of boys from the football team at the beginning of the game), and the player has the opportunity to react to it on Dylan's behalf, or he likes it, or Dylan is angry.
Day17_13_52_Fight_continues.jpg Day17_13_66_Dylan_surprised_how_soft_they_feel.jpg
Day17_13_55_Sam_sideways_holds_on_Sophia.jpg

Last edited:

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
But why would they search Sophia, they trusted her until now, unless she did something suspicious, including Her phone would ring when she was at a meeting, or they would search her just for the humiliation.
It's what bad people have. That they doesn't trust anyone because they usually do bad things and they don't want to leave evidence and Aiden looks a smart guy. Although he could trusts her, but the search could be part of the humiliation. He doesn't need an excuse. Dude stop ruining my wishes.

• Haha
Reactions: roro and Sadowdark

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
:rolleyes: Looks like L&P forgot about Haru and Jason? They appear very early in the game, they also have both Sophia and Patricia's phone numbers and even a promise of a date for a private museum tour from Sophia and Patricia! But until now we have not seen them again and the private tour trough the museum!:sleep: still wait to see that tour!

:oops: Maybe, due to the Covid-19 epidemic, the owner of the museum sold it to someone else so Jason could not arrange such a tour! :LOL:
View attachment 1823216 View attachment 1823219
Yeah, This route along with Bennett can go and is not needed.
Edit: Would of liked to have kept the soccer mom route, but there is too much going on in this game anyway with a super slow developer.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
So Sophia can accept the blackmail to protect Dylan, risking her job and marriage. Or she can refuse the blackmail to protect Dylan, her job, marriage and sanity.
Refusing the blackmail was not a perfect and obvious choice to protect Dylan, it was a huge risk and a bet for Dylan and his future. It ended well because of Carl and his money but Sophia still took a risk and the result was still unsure when she did her choice. There was a part of the game where Sophia was unsure about what to do to solve this problem after refusing the blackmail.

What if she couldn't send his son AND his friend (Zack is involve too!) on a boarding school? If the school rejected the appliance or fees being too high to afford? Aiden was very clear his gang could beat Dylan (and Zack) in any other school of the city.

Seriously, without Carl, things probably would have gone very different and very bad after refusing the blackmail. This is Carl who find the boarding school, Carl who helped to get Dylan (and Zack) being accepted in the boarding school, Carl who decided to take care of the school fees for both Dylan and Zack.

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Refusing the blackmail was not a perfect and obvious choice to protect Dylan, it was a huge risk and a bet for Dylan and his future. It ended well because of Carl and his money but Sophia still took a risk and the result was still unsure when she did her choice. There was a part of the game where Sophia was unsure about what to do to solve this problem after refusing the blackmail.

What if she couldn't send his son AND his friend (Zack is involve too!) on a boarding school? If the school rejected the appliance or fees being too high to afford? Aiden was very clear his gang could beat Dylan (and Zack) in any other school of the city.

Seriously, without Carl, things probably would have gone very different and very bad after refusing the blackmail. This is Carl who find the boarding school, Carl who helped to get Dylan (and Zack) being accepted in the boarding school, Carl who decided to take care of the school fees for both Dylan and Zack.
Of course refusing the blackmail is the obvious choice for Sophia. She protects Dylan either way. And luckily, your "what if" scenario is irrelevant. L&P might have just offered up some other solution for those refusing the blackmail. Fact is, Sophia knows Carl well enough to trust him and her sister. Alyssa even offered up a solution herself that Sophia refuses.

Refusing the blackmail isn't the obvious choice for the player, which is really my point. Like many of the decisions in-game, there really isn't a proper reason for Sophia to choose the Filthy option. You think I really believe Sophia would think it reasonable to make the decisions I make in my playthrough? I do it because I like boobs and naked women, and the lesbian route has a lot of it. That Patricia is hilarious also factors into it.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Of course refusing the blackmail is the obvious choice for Sophia. She protects Dylan either way. And luckily, your "what if" scenario is irrelevant. L&P might have just offered up some other solution for those refusing the blackmail. Fact is, Sophia knows Carl well enough to trust him and her sister. Alyssa even offered up a solution herself that Sophia refuses.

Refusing the blackmail isn't the obvious choice for the player, which is really my point. Like many of the decisions in-game, there really isn't a proper reason for Sophia to choose the Filthy option. You think I really believe Sophia would think it reasonable to make the decisions I make in my playthrough? I do it because I like boobs and naked women, and the lesbian route has a lot of it. That Patricia is hilarious also factors into it.
You said the blackmail was weak, almost like if it was not a big deal for a mom to make a choice which could lead to her son being beaten if she doesn't find another solution, which she didn't had yet when making this choice (screenshot 1). No, it was not as obvious than you seem to say it, for Sophia, for a mom, being cornered about the well being of her son.

Fact is, Sophia knows Carl well enough to trust him and her sister. Alyssa even offered up a solution herself that Sophia refuses.
See the screenshot 2, Sophia is saying the exact opposite of your statement, how she doesn't know well enough Carl to ask for help financially.

She only considered to ask help to Carl way later after refusing the blackmail (when they went at the beach) and she was reluctant to ask for help. And she only wanted some contacts and lawyers (screenshot 3). The real solution was far to be obvious and the problem didn't seem as easy to solve than what you're implying. Asking to others to solve your problems is not the obvious solution for most people.

And about the Alyssa proposal, it was never an option, it was something impulsive (from a angry mother) and could lead to way worst, of course Sophia discarded it. See the screenshot 4.

吃瓜不用刀

Jul 18, 2019
So far, I think this is the only scene where there are rudiments of an exchange of moms, In all the other scenes, Sofia gets into something with Dylan's friends (so far it was just Sam, and a couple of boys from the football team at the beginning of the game), and the player has the opportunity to react to it on Dylan's behalf, or he likes it, or Dylan is angry.
View attachment 1823620 View attachment 1823630
View attachment 1823634
How can I play this scene?where is it in game? pl

Apr 1, 2022
Or easy way you can unlock gallery all scenes you miss.
Witout go back and play whole game find some routh you miss it waste time
I used to have to use all the saves, perhaps this is his greatest and innovative decision to create a gallery, an absolute manifestation of his genius L&P

• Haha
Reactions: XoXmmahmm
3.20 star(s) 477 Votes