Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
You can't see the hot scenes and teasers at Dylan's events. Because all Dylan routes are very slowburn in the story. If you come back after 8 or 10 years you will probably see Groping or handjob scenes on Dylan's routes at that time. Until then you can see fabric touching scenes in his paths, poor Dylan.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I'll tell you a secret
I have a time machine and I have already seen the end of the game :ROFLMAO:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
In this case I'd be more optimistic, as both actions have already began. I'm just thinking if something more begins and Sophia hesitates to go deeper until the next time.
I hope she goes too new depths with them. But I don't want to have to play through Sophia just showing her boobs to every male before we move on. Sophia needs to stop keeping her hands to her self.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
Apr 1, 2022
I hope she goes too new depths with them. But I don't want to have to play through Sophia just showing her boobs to every male before we move on. Sophia needs to stop keeping her hands to her self.
Yes, I want her tits not only to be looked at, but to give her heavenly pleasure, even if by stimulating erogenous zones.... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2022
You missed the most stimulating one: with Julia
I often mention her), This is one of the longest breast stimulation scenes, without lips and tongue, I would generally like more scenes with ice, it's a cool thing.
These are all toys, the real test of the nipples for strength was carried out by this little bitch....
She brought her to a state close to orgasm...... this is a literal dialogue in the game :rolleyes:
View attachment 1835583

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, I want her tits not only to be looked at, but to give her heavenly pleasure, even if by stimulating erogenous zones.... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: Until Sophia does something new in Aiden's sentences, we will continue to look at her tits and will she do new things in three years?

Reactions: Pigeon Milking

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Until Sophia does something new in Aiden's sentences, we will continue to look at her tits and will she do new things in three years?
Aiden is no benchmark in the hetero route. Presently the furthest on the hetero route is Sam.
Dylan's next event is supposed to move things forward too.
The lesbian route is already ahead and in the next 3 days the first lesbian sex scene will happen. So definitely far ahead.
In my opinion by the time we have Aiden's next task he will no longer be among the candidates of who went furthest with Sophia.

Apr 5, 2022
Aiden is no benchmark in the hetero route. Presently the furthest on the hetero route is Sam.
The lesbian route is already ahead and in the next 3 days the first lesbian sex scene will happen. So definitely far ahead.
In my opinion by the time we have Aiden's next task he will no longer be among the candidates of who went furthest with Sophia.
First lesbian sex scene? With who? intrigued-.gif

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
At the same time, he's the only one of the teen guys involved (Dylan, Sam, Zac, Aidan, Andre) whose cock Sophia has not seen yet, if I'm correct :sneaky:
Some 4-5 years from now..?
I wouldn't mind at all, but not sure if it'll be the case.

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
Honestly , I had enough of that Aiden extorting bullshit it seems to me it was just created to make the story longer and to extend the time for the moment when Sophia finally (probably in 3 more years) will have some sort of real sex with another man other than her weak sorry ass husband. why isn't there an option to have Morello just beating the shit out of him and his friends and threatening to kill him if he dares continue fucking around with Sophia or her son ? that would certainly advance the story a little bit for sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ancienregimele

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
At the same time, he's the only one of the teen guys involved (Dylan, Sam, Zac, Aidan, Andre) whose cock Sophia has not seen yet, if I'm correct :sneaky:

Some 4-5 years from now..?

I wouldn't mind at all, but not sure if it'll be the case.
She has seen Aidens cock when he was in the spartan costume at the art show, she’s also felt it on her bare back. I don’t think she’s seen it erect unless she saw it during Jens 3some rape

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Honestly , I had enough of that Aiden extorting bullshit it seems to me it was just created to make the story longer and to extend the time for the moment when Sophia finally (probably in 3 more years) will have some sort of real sex with another man other than her weak sorry ass husband. why isn't there an option to have Morello just beating the shit out of him and his friends and threatening to kill him if he dares continue fucking around with Sophia or her son ? that would certainly advance the story a little bit for sure.
Did you not play the last update on the Morello path?

Reactions: uniformless

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
Did you not play the last update on the Morello path?
No I didn't , I haven't played the last update because I read the comments saying that it was too short and not worth downloading it. Oops! my bad :giggle: I probably shouldn't have said anything without playing the last update but I did and I porbably missed something about what I said. but anyways, did Aiden got his ass finally kicked ? please tell me he did, I don't want to download another update until I read that Sophia has finally given at least a BJ to some other man.

3.20 star(s) 473 Votes