ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
How come it is always newbes that makes these types of posts. Come see me in a year or so.
I've often wondered about this. Posts that read as though the commentator, (often someone who appears to have joined 5 minutes ago), has a large amount of familiarity with a complex game but which offer no evidence, or reasons for the opinion stated within the post itself. This type of thing used to be known as "throwaway comments" & maybe they still are. It could be they're generated on "throwaway accounts".

So many, in the past, were used to admonish fans criticising some aspect of the game, or the Dev, that I began to suspect that many were from the same person.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
While not wanting to get involved in the debate about what should be cut, interesting though it is, except to say 'something should be', because I've had rather a lot to say about this in the past. I will post the following comment.

That is, that it strikes me as odd that fans looking forward to Sophia allowing Dylan inside her, who I assume to be young, if they identify with Dylan at all, (although aware not all will be), will be middle-aged by the time this happens, if AWAM is not abandoned. That poses several questions but I'll just state the one below.

I can't help but wonder whether by this time they will wish that somebody had produced an erotic adult 3D VN, for adults, as some of us believed AWAM was going to be when we started playing 4-5 years ago?

Reactions: t3alqdansam
Sep 19, 2020
Its called Miracle Grow. Elle bought it at the local Ace hardware store and placed it in his bed while sleeping.
his change has nothing to do with your age, it's about artwork improvment of L&P I repeat he don't get older in the game L&P has just improve his tecniq into the game.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Because at face value this game shows a lot of promise. We had a post earlier today from someone that thought that Ivan had a chance with Sophia.

I'm not even sure Sam and Dylan will get their chance with Sophia before the game gets abandoned/canceled. Planned, sure. But then I've already stated my disbelief that L&P seriously thinks he can finish the game in the 10-15 years he stated recently.
Oh no. I missed that. Its was always going to be abandoned, Now, all hope is lost.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Its called Miracle Grow. Elle bought it at the local Ace hardware store and placed it in his bed while sleeping.
Why would she waste it on Dylan? I would have thought she'd use it on her boobs to get them more like Sophia's.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You guys came up with the boobs question, so I bring you here the participants for our little contest BEST BOOBS AWAM let's go guys choose your favorite :p
Left side we have Sophia with her marvellous juicy big boobs
Right side her hottie daugther Ellie with I'd say perfect size and tasty boobs
View attachment 1871368
If it was me, I'd have renders on both sides from Ellie's last event. Because really, the answer is:
both is good.gif

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
You guys came up with the boobs question, so I bring you here the participants for our little contest BEST BOOBS AWAM let's go guys choose your favorite :p
View attachment 1871368
Ellie, looks natural, not small but not stupidly inflated. Sophia would have won 2-3 years ago when she was a 36B, (again not small by any stretch of the imagination), as she was when she told the movers her size, in the kitchen. Now she looks like a woman with silicon implants, (though she hasn't had any), despite all the sporting & exercise activities in which she participates, all of which are of the kind known to reduce breast size. Young fans wanted what they recognise as "Mom" boobs, or "Mommy Milkers," as I've seen them referred to by individuals who probably subconsciously still longed for the comfort of their mother's breasts, so that Sophia would look like many other over-inflated game stereotypes. I can't think of any other explanation why the Dev tampered with perfection. It was the start, IMO, of a slow but steady decline in the quality, maturity & 'realism' of AWAM.

FFS the gaming world is full of air-bags, why else did this have to happen? All I know for sure is that there's no going back. All that could be done to retain some semblance of realism would be for Sophia to announce that she was no longer teaching games or taking regular exercise.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 1871368
Sophia's boobs no contest

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I found a great comic online that takes AWAM exactly to where it ought to be at by now in the game, not sure if its allowed by Mods, so will wait and see if they reply saying its ok to post the link here to it.
can you share the link to it in a PM ?

3.20 star(s) 475 Votes