Mar 14, 2022
Don't get me wrong. In order to produce a content of this quality on your own is not easy. In fact, it is anything but easy.

But like i said it's just not enjoyable this way. You need to wait a month and a half to play 5 min.

Personally i think he should go back to full blown half day updates even if it means we need to wait 6 months for that.
He'll get even slower if he goes back to 6 months now. And you'll have a 15min update maximum.

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
Don't get me wrong. In order to produce a content of this quality on your own is not easy. In fact, it is anything but easy.

But like i said it's just not enjoyable this way. You need to wait a month and a half to play 5 min.

Personally i think he should go back to full blown half day updates even if it means we need to wait 6 months for that.
That's what happened. Didn't you go any further? ! Can you make more money by publishing authors separately?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sorry guys not my habit to leak people's work. But i am confident it will be available soon here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to state the obvious, but as someone that doesn't understand how to work a human elbow in Daz without staring at myself in the mirror for an hour, L&P did a really great job with the thumb imprint. If I had attempted that, I would have just stabbed Amber right in the boob with his thumb.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Just to state the obvious, but as someone that doesn't understand how to work a human elbow in Daz without staring at myself in the mirror for an hour, L&P did a really great job with the thumb imprint. If I had attempted that, I would have just stabbed Amber right in the boob with his thumb.
his hands almost look like real human hands (his right hand the most)

Reactions: dima1986
3.20 star(s) 477 Votes