Mar 14, 2022
There’s always a 5-10 day break between release and posting the next 4x0% progress report. Whether this is vacation time or time spent story boarding and gathering assets and planning the scenes and whatnot is unknown. I suspect it’s a bit more of the first and a bit less of the second.
It's vacations obviously. Always takes almost two weeks after each update. He "works" 6 weeks and then rests 2.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I think is time for me to abandon this game forever. I don't found it anymore interesting and seems like is going to nowhere. And now after the amount of time needed for new updates seems like there will be no bright future. It was fun at the begging but now is just some kind of milking.

Jopassion

Nov 20, 2021
I think is time for me to abandon this game forever. I don't found it anymore interesting and seems like is going to nowhere. And now after the amount of time needed for new updates seems like there will be no bright future. It was fun at the begging but now is just some kind of milking.
Hello, any advice for another game of this kind who’s going more faster straight to the point? Any recommandation? (Same king of character, of relation, but more direct…)

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
Some miscellaneous thoughts on the last update.

1- L&P introduced a third variable (day20_Sophia_met_Aiden_and_his_gang) to define Sophia's behavior during the event of meeting Aiden and his gang from the previous update. This variable, along with the other two already present (day20_Sophia_showed_her_breasts_to_Aidens_gang and day20_Sophia_let_herself_groped_by_Aidens_gang), it helps to better define Sophia's behavior at the sight of Aiden's gang at their rendezvous and answers xxxorro's doubts about the impossibility of defining with certainty the moment Sophia left the scene (now if Sophia goes straight home day20_Sophia_met_Aiden_and_his_gang = False).

2- The next meeting at school between Aiden and Sophia was corrected and changed from "Monday" to "next week".
View attachment 1930499
3- I don't want to badmouth the Robinsons or make any strange conjectures, but looking at this screenshot...
View attachment 1930500
I have increasing doubts that Neil could really be Sam and Julia's father.
Especially if, shortly thereafter, on the other side of the table, his wife is behaving this way with her best friend's son whom, after so many years, she has been seeing again for a few weeks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4- Small side note: unless Amber has already cleaned up the mess, it's funny to think that from now on (on the boarding school route) whenever the Robinsons sit down at the table to eat with them, in a way, Dylan will be there too...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whill it make a difference, down the road, if she flashed or got groped by the gang?

Reactions: Kobudo27

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If it continues like this, one of two things will happen in my opinion in the future, either the dev abandons the project or suddenly he accelerates and ends the game anyway
There's a third option, which is to carry on exactly as now, keeping enough paying Patrons "just happy enough" to maintain their support. That's been working for quite a while, so why give up? He could abandon AWAM at any time & the signs are there but I've been thinking that way for a couple of years & it still exists, or rather, a version derived from what it was & was supposed to be, exists.

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes