PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The game also prompts discussions like what the actual average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow really is (about 11m/s), and whether having an airport at 3000m above sea level is actually feasible, which it is.

What the average airspeed velocity is of an unladen pigeon however, is yet to be determined
But will said pigeon actually fit in inside a bag along with Sophia's shoes...Perhaps taking 5 days to render the head of a pigeon poking out of said bag - you know Spohia needs a wingbird - will be a good use of time...

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
The game also prompts discussions like what the actual average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow really is (about 11m/s), and whether having an airport at 3000m above sea level is actually feasible, which it is.

What the average airspeed velocity is of an unladen pigeon however, is yet to be determined
OK - can't resist - is that an African or American............

Jattu

Dec 14, 2019
Anyone have save files of part 1 to import on part 2
I'm playing on Android so please share Android save files

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
That pretty much means it will take more time for 0.170 than 0.165.Even if the work takes less days.
Release- September
we will not see any progress in the 170 update for 5 weeks. he will start on the 24 th and take a 3 week vacation in august. who will oppo,se it.

Mar 14, 2022
its been 11 days since the .165 update came out and and its still at 0%
You do know that the number %s mean anything.
Lust will come here, see these comments and think "ok you want me to stop my vacation? sure"

Opens the photoshop template, changes to 15%, publishes so you all think "oh all this time he was working" and then you all celebrate like those actually numbers mean anything :HideThePain:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone know why I can't go further than going to school and coming home? It's been two updates now and I'm stuck there. It's says thank you for playing the game or what ever bla bla bla bla.

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes