Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
What do you guys think of Sam x Ellie?

It seems that L&P wanted to give more hetero options to Ellie, but to me it came out of nowhere.

When is Sofia that puts the couple together, like Dylan x (... I don't remember... Julia?), it makes me lose interest so hard, it gives the "romantic route" kinda of feeling, not what I'm expecting from that mainly corruption game.

Not that I don't like the existence of those routes in game, diversity is good, I just skip it.

Now, a random couple that I would like to see coming out of nowhere is Sam x Patricia! Does someone know if it's ever been hinted at some point?
Wouldn't a threesome with Sophia and either of them be something..? :sneaky:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Before I start the game I wanted to know if I need to apply some sort of patch for enabling Incest?
Nope. A Wife and Mother has incest as standard. The non-incest version is called "Decisions of Life", so just make sure that isn't showing on the Intro screen.

Not that there's any real sex scenes with incest at the moment.

Reactions: Jude6 and hydraki46

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
What do you guys think of Sam x Ellie?

It seems that L&P wanted to give more hetero options to Ellie, but to me it came out of nowhere.

When is Sofia that puts the couple together, like Dylan x (... I don't remember... Julia?), it makes me lose interest so hard, it gives the "romantic route" kinda of feeling, not what I'm expecting from that mainly corruption game.

Not that I don't like the existence of those routes in game, diversity is good, I just skip it.

Now, a random couple that I would like to see coming out of nowhere is Sam x Patricia! Does someone know if it's ever been hinted at some point?
Another branch we don’t need honestly.

Nov 17, 2019
I think people might be confusing "realistic" with "enjoyable". It might be different where other people are from, but at least where I live, Sophia wouldn't just get sacked if she was caught jacking off the boys, but likely jailed and registered as a sex offender.

The game has strayed from realism for quite some time. But is it internally consistent, and is it enjoyable, are entirely different (and I would argue far more important) questions.
I get what you mean, the problem i have with it is the depravity of it is very quick and sudden with it. Like how far has she progressed with Sam? On the lesbian path things are moving slowly. To me at least to have the Shota scenes develop as quickly as it has doesnt seem right for Sophia as a character, who has been show to want to resist and lightly nudge into this stuff, and not just jack them off immediately. Like when she has progressed much much further with the main characters then scenes like this would make more sense, and would be more consistent with how the game has been presented so far.

I do understand that since the dev is very slow with updates they want to throw the fans a bone and give them something, which is probably why we get a scene like this that early.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I have to say this Leah must be some succubus i barely know her and i'm already having terrible impure thoughts she's perverts i need a bishop for prayers lol Leah is definitely a sex bomb :p

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes