PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Well great update where continuing from last save as starting a new gam is about 5 minutes give or take. New gam stops at her sitting at a table at some restaurant. Not so great it seems. there is less content in the update then in it; s last version. I am really puzzled. The "slow-burn"now goes backwards.

I don't want to defend the developer, but it was announced that for many it would be empty, as was 0.165.
there was a great summary from xxxorro before the update came out, obviously no one has read it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-8820351

Oct 31, 2019
so if you go full lesbian and nothing hetero , you don't get to play at all. just a too be continued is all i get
Seems a handful of that route's renders could have been added at least. Sophia getting caught checking girls out. Getting up the courage to buy a girly mag at the store. Throw Sophia a bone, so to speak. ha

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so if you go full lesbian and nothing hetero , you don't get to play at all. just a too be continued is all i get
Yep. Haven't event bothered to download the update. I was hopeful for some Leah content, but was going to wait until the update came out and got feedback.
My English is not good, explain what is the meaning of shota
My understanding of shota is more like of Dylan - someone that looks underage (he is based on a character model 12-13 years old after all), but is of around the age of consent. So at least by that definition, Dylan is shota. Which for those that are into that kinda thing, good for them. No issues there.

The problem that some have (to my understanding), is that because the age of the boys is obfuscated, they may well be prepubescent. So around 12 - 13. So well and truly kids. And for what is meant to be an erotic novel, that raises valid questions.
Did anyone do the Good Wife path? Anyone? Pftt I doubt it.
Some do. It was what attracted me to this game in the first place, even if I no longer play it. The temptation of boobs and the lesbian route won out.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
Imagine waiting for 6-7 months and these were the contents from a big update like the old days. :cautious::cautious:

People should lower their expectations for the next updates.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes