BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must say,for a game with so little Content after 7 Releases,it sure is stirring a lot of Controversy here.....
I myself think that the Dev should stay with the Pace he is planning on going,and for us,there are enough Games out here that don`t cause blue balls.
even though the Game is taking forever,I still like it,and for me its like a Snack for in between.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I must say,for a game with so little Content after 7 Releases,it sure is stirring a lot of Controversy here.....
I myself think that the Dev should stay with the Pace he is planning on going,and for us,there are enough Games out here that don`t cause blue balls.
even though the Game is taking forever,I still like it,and for me its like a Snack for in between.
You must see what happen with Death Star Trainer,or Malise and the Machine,or Dual Family,or Glamour.

Anyway we know that playable day 9 will have 9 scenes:)
And yes before you ask day 10 will have 10 scenes:)

I wonder how he will split the content?
Maybe this one for 0.075
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this part for 0.080
I hope the second side job is been lingerie model or bikini model.I know-fantasies:)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Can someone please tell me if the v.07 is worth playing ? Is it short as the previous update ?
If you're interested in female nudity then no. If you're interested in male nudity then yes. If you're interested in the story you wouldn't ask the question and downloaded it already.:)

Or if you would like it in a fishing theme... you can catch 5 eels, but catfish? Not even a nibble...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Does somebody knows why the file size reduced so much. The first release as i see at first page was 1,7 GB , the 0.55 version was 3+GB and now is 1,3 GB. The Developer decided to lower the quality ?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone else haves the same problem i do? i have restarted the game like 6 times so i can make sure to get all the maximum points in my realtionship with Dylan, but when it's time to set up the bikini deal it wont let me, because it says i only have 15 points, and 16 points are required.
Even tho i have done exactly everything the says, i cant get the 16 points

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Anyway we know that playable day 9 will have 9 scenes:)
And yes before you ask day 10 will have 10 scenes:)

I wonder how he will split the content?
Maybe this one for 0.075
And this part for 0.080
I hope the second side job is been lingerie model or bikini model.I know-fantasies:)
That sounds great with the Scenes. Thank you @armion82 for the inforamtion! I hope and I have a feeling, that the Sam Events will be will be intense. Maybe she falls for him or a little bit more. I know I am a Sophia/Sam shipper. But the Moments they have, you could feel "it".

Reactions: satoshi36 and DirkP

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
I just went through nearly 40 pages which appeared on this forum after release of an update and I can see that after the storm of hates, discussion on this forum returns to normalcy. The strom has passed, only the supporters of the game remain and are active.
But to the point - the L&P has written, that next 4 updates will be crucial, because in them he will start the teacher storyline thread. As he mentioned this part of the game is the most important and the most interesting, which he devoted as much attention to as possible. Therefore, as he stated, Sophia did not show much of her body so far. I am curious, what it would be? Is he going to serve us something like standard blackmail situation in whichs one of the pupils blackmails his/hers teacher? Why not, I am for it if it will be really good story. I suppose so, he said that this story would deserve a separate game.

Reactions: DirkP

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Does anyone else haves the same problem i do? i have restarted the game like 6 times so i can make sure to get all the maximum points in my realtionship with Dylan, but when it's time to set up the bikini deal it wont let me, because it says i only have 15 points, and 16 points are required.
Even tho i have done exactly everything the says, i cant get the 16 points
Maybe you have missed the extra point in video game day 12. (WT:"If she has more Filthy than Good Wife points, she has the option of staying seated and talking with the boys, getting Dylan +1, Sam +1 and Filthy +1").

roro

May 29, 2017
Just checked l&p page on patreon... He has more supporters and pledges now as opposed to what some people here said right after the new update. Some of them even said they would stop pledging. I guess most of them weren't really patroninig his project, but even if they did, it's a matter of fact that his supporters believe in him.
l&p, your numbers don't lie...

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Just checked l&p page on patreon... He has more supporters and pledges now as opposed to what some people here said right after the new update. Some of them even said they would stop pledging. I guess most of them weren't really patroninig his project, but even if they did, it's a matter of fact that his supporters believe in him.
l&p, your numbers don't lie...
You're so right. The "likes" on OP tell the same story.
I've readed so many shitstorm in this thread. But if the game so bad , the story to slow, sex not exist etc. - why would I take time and wrote a post?
The DV has the right to tell the (his) story in his own speed, it's his project. And his goal is to earn money. But the way is his own choice. He can listen to the people here - but he does not have to.
I like the story, the renders are beautiful - I can not influence the speed of development. So I must (and can) live with it.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You're so right. The "likes" on OP tell the same story.
I've readed so many shitstorm in this thread. But if the game so bad , the story to slow, sex not exist etc. - why would I take time and wrote a post?
The DV has the right to tell the (his) story in his own speed, it's his project. And his goal is to earn money. But the way is his own choice. He can listen to the people here - but he does not have to.
I like the story, the renders are beautiful - I can not influence the speed of development. So I must (and can) live with it.
You realise that people are giving even more money for games that don't have updates from half year,or 2 years and 3 months par example?So quality of the game have nothing to do with the number of patrons.We have so many awesome games that hardly are making even 1000$ per month.
I just went through nearly 40 pages which appeared on this forum after release of an update and I can see that after the storm of hates, discussion on this forum returns to normalcy. The strom has passed, only the supporters of the game remain and are active.
But to the point - the L&P has written, that next 4 updates will be crucial, because in them he will start the teacher storyline thread. As he mentioned this part of the game is the most important and the most interesting, which he devoted as much attention to as possible. Therefore, as he stated, Sophia did not show much of her body so far. I am curious, what it would be? Is he going to serve us something like standard blackmail situation in whichs one of the pupils blackmails his/hers teacher? Why not, I am for it if it will be really good story. I suppose so, he said that this story would deserve a separate game.
I wonder more what will be the second side job?
Photos,private teaching?Something else?

Reactions: hamlet17

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Maybe you have missed the extra point in video game day 12. (WT:"If she has more Filthy than Good Wife points, she has the option of staying seated and talking with the boys, getting Dylan +1, Sam +1 and Filthy +1").
or pool scene when she help boys to swim, first chose dont change clothes.

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
You realise that people are giving even more money for games that don't have updates from half year,or 2 years and 3 months par example?So quality of the game have nothing to do with the number of patrons.We have so many awesome games that hardly are making even 1000$ per month.

I wonder more what will be the second side job?
Photos,private teaching?Something else?
Yes, yes, this is how devs like Irredeemable happened. It is just bad practice. I don't understand who is giving money so persistently to dose people...

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
I want to see Sophia with Andre (black boy from Sophia class) in school shower) Or Sophia with Sam in bathroom) They are my favourite boys)

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes