DreamsIsArt

Jan 15, 2022
But to be fair, you have to say that the story and the quality of the game are very good. And it's also more realistic that the MC doesn't want to have sex with the next best person (regardless of whether it's male or female, young or old, related or not) in the first 5 minutes.
However, after the long time, there is understandably some frustration for many. The story keeps getting out of hand, but the desired "fun" is only half shown and never really branched out to the climax.
With Tempo, unfortunately, it really takes at least 5 years until the first real sex scene (except with the boring husband).
I don't even want to talk about the alleged future pregnancies, destroyed and new relationships in the game.
And finally, yes there are certainly some developers who intentionally take their time just to get the money longer.
Even if you always have to think about it, these people don't do it professionally, but privately. Although a little more speed would have been better.
Of course the story is good otherwise I wouldn't support it, but as you say it takes a long time too if I had to divide it into "seasons" I would say that we are just starting the second season. There are other developers that after 5 years are already finishing the game or finished it with 3 or 4 seasons in the same time and I'm talking about great titles. So it's not like this is a title with little support where you can say well you can't invest so much in other computers to pick up the pace a bit. Nor is it that I ask you to give us an update with 2000 renders every month. If the developer needs 5 months of development to bring us an update of 2000 / 3000 renders, welcome to that time. Take Dr. Pink Cake as an example, he takes the time he needs to make a great delivery, or Driffty, he also takes his time and brings great updates, he has the same amount of Patreons and 2 years of game development, now he is going to launch the last chapter that will end a title that is really very good. So what is the motivation? because no developer spends time without looking to make money, that's for sure and there are expenses to maintain. I'm not against that, this developer needs to understand that people like the content and that when the story ends, another one can always start. In case of not being able to continue due to personal problems, take some time to fix things in your life and then continue, that has happened with many titles and that is not why people stop contributing financially.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Alexmercer712

Mar 3, 2022
Slowly the last idiot should realize how the game works, no not, haha.

At the moment I'm playing Sniper Elite 5, the sniper game, there you can shoot someone from a distance and then everyone else runs around like mad, then they eventually calm down and then you shoot another and the whole thing starts all over again. You can do this for as long as you want.

It's the same here, hahaha.

L&P does what I do on Sniper Elite 5, it's so fun. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
'

DAMMM true ! bro

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
Version 1.70 has absolutely no progress compared to the previous version.
Dylan/Amber event is only available if you have made the appropriate decision.
There is no version 1.70 in the changelog.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
The in-game progress is fine... L&P definitely is a master at this.

The problem is the waiting time between updates... if he doesn't get more help I am afraid he himself will also get bored of doing this... The playable days haven't even reached the halfway mark, but in real life, we are at half a decade.

I really don't think this game will hold my interest for another 15 years...

BTW, has it been confirmed if there are multiple endings planned? Or just cheating behind the husband's back, but in the end, she will remain married to him while continuing her filthy ways? I expect a big payoff at the end and not for example she got pregnant by Sam, but getting Liam to think it is his child and everything stays the same while she remains unfaithful.

Reactions: Saint2019

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's a standard Renpy feature. By default a popup ask you if you are really sure to do that each time you right-click the button. I got rid of this popup in AWAM.
Hey, I was just curious since you are modding this game, are you able to put a screen in the game that tells users
“If you didn’t see any new content in this update, it’s probly cause your not playing that certain route or path. But if you want to see what you missed, feel free to go to the gallery and click on the lock in the corner to unlock the scene”
Or something like that, then you won’t have so many asking “how come my update was only 2 renders?

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes