Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Clearly you are, but that doesn’t mean that the rest of us have to be ok with it taking five years for what? There’s clearly an issue when you’ve got probably half the people following saying that the pacing sucks. I would also point out that in this same amount of time, Stephen King wrote and released three Dark Tower novels. Roughly 2000 pages of story that had WAY more going on than this. Comic books have considerably more complex stories than this, and they release monthly. There’s “slow burn”, and then there’s barely moving.

There’s also just a lot of time being wasted on frivolous nonsense (we don’t need to see them go to the grocery story or hair salon multiple times). I don’t care if this story takes place over the course of an hour or 100 years, pacing is vital to a story, and if he’s going to stick with the release pace that he is, he’s got to hit the gas in the storytelling department, and make each release mean something. The current model is unsustainable, and if nothing else, he’s going to burn himself out before he’s getting anywhere near completing it, or bloat the story to the point where he’s going to write himself into a corner.
I just envy him, having 1800+ subscribers for his work alone is a talent. Smoking bamboo and getting 10k euros a month for it is amazing

Reactions: hmc15

allgoodhere93

May 17, 2022
I just envy him, having 1800+ subscribers for his work alone is a talent. Smoking bamboo and getting 10k euros a month for it is amazing
Thats if everyone is at the Advanced tier. Most likely that isnt the case. Hes probably making more. Im sure there are patrons at the Legend tier. Also he gets a lot of patrons when a new update drops.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a lot to consider about this, but if it's like Jennifer's the development time has just tripled, which indicates that we would have the update by December (hopefully not) nonetheless it would be good to have a clarification in this sense, so that when we complete two months of waiting there will be no riots.

The good thing is that with this new addition, they keep coming signs that this update could be very hot, for L&P standards of course.

Reactions: roro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So how long do you think we will have the wait for the entire release of part 2?
That depends entirely on how big Part 2 is. If the point of splitting the game into parts because of file size, and each playable day is increasingly getting more renders, Part 2 might not cover that many playable days. There could easily be Parts 3 and 4 to come.

But to complete Part 2 could easily take a decade, maybe two.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think Dylan is still ahead of Sam in the 'Bang someone's Mom' contest.

The Dylan/Amber scene in the kitchen then at the dining room table for lunch was Very hot!

Dylan got far more than an Amber tit flash.

In the kitchen, he got to check out the quality of the fabric of her top, then the quality of what it was covering.

In the dining room, Dylan got an Aggressive Amber giving him a handjob while he fingerbanged her - no alcohol needed.

Dylan for the Win!

It's Hammertime!

zzz MC Hammer Cant Touch This 1.gif

Last edited:

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
That depends entirely on how big Part 2 is. If the point of splitting the game into parts because of file size, and each playable day is increasingly getting more renders, Part 2 might not cover that many playable days. There could easily be Parts 3 and 4 to come.

But to complete Part 2 could easily take a decade, maybe two.
Could easily second that, Garrus XD

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes