hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It could be, though. If he by chance got to see Sophia in all her glory through the bathroom door it could have been an indelible memory for him, even though he was still that young. And seeing her again at the balcony with the bra (day 14) could have triggered again the memory.
View attachment 2056461

And that could also "explain" why Sam got inside the house after the basketball match to have a drink and peeping on her (day 16): he was trying to relive that moment.
View attachment 2056462 View attachment 2056470
Python:
sa "Hey, can we take a 5-minute break?"
sa "And if it's OK, can I get a Sprite out of your fridge? We currently just have water at home."
l "Yeah, sure."
dy "Since you're going, bring me one, too!"
l "Me too."
sa "All right."
dy "And hurry up, dude!"
"{color=#ffffff}Sophia saw Sam head in the direction of their house and thought it seemed a little strange."
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Hmmm... he lives right next door and he's going in our house for a drink because they just have water at home? That's a bit odd.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(And after this morning at the pool I've got a vague feeling that Sam has something different in mind.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(He knows that I should be getting ready at the moment and that I'm all alone in the house now.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(So I actually wouldn't have to close the bedroom door.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(He's not going to by any chance...)"
And when he said that he has a "breast fetish" (again day 16, few hours earlier than the basketball match)
View attachment 2056499
Python:
sa "Oh, you'll be surprised!"
sa "But... ah, whatever! I'll just tell you!"
sa "Well... um..."
sa "I've got this, um... breast fetish."
s "Oookaaay..."
sa "And since I've seen you a couple of times in your bra now and... all this time in your bikini..."
sa "I, um... well, can't help but try to picture how... um..."
sa "You'd look without a bra."
... maybe he is now confessing that the fetish comes a long way from that time when...

It's not so completely implausible IMO, it also depends on the context and on where he is going with that.
But of course there could be other more fitting explanations.
We remember experiences from the distant and near past particularly well the more they are linked to emotions. This can be a story (or music) that we have heard, a special smell / taste or when we see a beautiful naked woman for the first time. Anything that goes far beyond just seeing/looking at, that stirs us up emotionally. And with children this is even more pronounced, they have not yet seen/experienced so much, everything is new and exciting.
If Sam actually watched Sophia in the bathroom secretly and she was naked, this should be quite an emotional experience even for a 6-year-old. Something like that stays in the memory even when you are that age.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I can buy into the idea that Sam might have a breast fetish for Sophia after seeing her naked breasts when he was younger. I have a couple of slightly similar memories from that age, so it’s plausible for me that he would remember - or have forgotten and remembered again. But it seems to me that after nearly the whole game up to this point has led to the moment when Sam finally does see Sophia’s breasts and areolas and nipples completely naked, and hopefully gets to touch them, it should be a grand “HALLELUIAH!” moment. And if he’s already seen them, that might make it a bit anti-climactic.
I agree with you but we should also considered that they could be some intense but yet faded memories for Sam. We will probably see Sophia in all her glory in the flashback, maybe a little blurred, but for him it could be just a distant memory, not as vivid as the image we see or what he could see in front of him now. And then nothing beats the thrill of having this old memory in front of you triggering all sort of emotions.
Clearly it depends on how things are presented, the risk of being anti-climatic is indeed possible as you say. We'll see (provided this is the thing!)

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
... and the recent comment from L&P that not every update would get a naked Sophia because apparently that would get boring.
I distinctly remember nodding off before I even finished reading the comment you're referring to. And when I was out I dreamed about naked Sophia over and over again, in so many different places and with so many different people and in such different circumstances, week after week, month after month. It was such a boring dream, truly a miracle I didn't slip into a coma.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I distinctly remember nodding off before I even finished reading the comment you're referring to. And when I was out I dreamed about naked Sophia over and over again, in so many different places and with so many different people and in such different circumstances, week after week, month after month. It was such a boring dream, truly a miracle I didn't slip into a coma.
Exactly - what a fate worse than death itself: too many nude Sophias. Good thing you woke up, sniff sniff (weeping noises in the background)....

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
We have seen her nude already, Sophia that is, what I would like to see is her give in to seduction by someone, but as far as I'm concerned, the moving guys are gone, the janitor is out and that leaves the teacher, Bennett. Sophia has to give in at the last moment and screw him to pass Dylan.
Maybe at a school function, teacher parent night or something...and Sophia has to stop wearing bra's.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We have seen her nude already, Sophia that is, what I would like to see is her give in to seduction by someone, but as far as I'm concerned, the moving guys are gone, the janitor is out and that leaves the teacher, Bennett. Sophia has to give in at the last moment and screw him to pass Dylan.
Maybe at a school function, teacher parent night or something...and Sophia has to stop wearing bra's.
No, Bennett has less chance than either Janitor Clarke or Ivan and Co. Sophia already has backup from Mrs Torres that Dylan was treated unfairly, she now just has to go to the school board.

And we know from L&P that since Bennett wasn't included in the Favorite Character poll (as well as Tyler, Neil, Jason and Haru amongst others), he has pretty much no chance at all with Sophia.

Reactions: Whitekink
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes