Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Good day everyone. Let's try to imagine how the scene will unfold. Sophia goes to Sam to put a line not to be crossed. She enters the house with the excuse of the cello lesson. From the little we know, Amber should still be home. She enters Sam's room and they start arguing about what happened the night before. Sam will try to convince Sophia of her of her intentions by saying that since he was a child he has been in love with her. He tells him an episode when he was little that he saw her naked taking her shower and how he has remained in love with her ever since. Sophia senses Sam's ways (when he spies on her in her bedroom, or from the tree house) and probably mellowes with him. He will probably ask her to kiss him again and she will accept. Then he will ask her to see her naked as then, but with Amber in the Sophia house, even if excited by the turn of events, she will refuse her. So Sam has the idea of asking Sophia to undress from her room while he stays at home to spy on her. So now Sophia comes back to her house and she has the option of undressing or not. Probably if she decides to be seen naked by Sam, there could also be a self-stimulation scene. What do you think?
Since you asked a question in the end, Honestly, Nah, i don't think so this is what is going to happen.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
We have 5330 pages, thousands of comments and guesses about this game, and we are not even in front of the middle of this game, but somewhere on the periphery, I do not have any claims to the developer, only to the confusing ones, we just blow this Balloon and if it breaks, it is the developer's fault, my in our opinion it's our fault because we expect too much from him.

Reactions: 1879

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We have 5330 pages, thousands of comments and guesses about this game, and we are not even in front of the middle of this game, but somewhere on the periphery, I do not have any claims to the developer, only to the confusing ones, we just blow this Balloon and if it breaks, it is the developer's fault, my in our opinion it's our fault because we expect too much from him.
:ROFLMAO:Most of the same comments repeatedly ask the same question over and over again

Oct 1, 2020
Good day everyone. Let's try to imagine how the scene will unfold. Sophia goes to Sam to put a line not to be crossed. She enters the house with the excuse of the cello lesson. From the little we know, Amber should still be home. She enters Sam's room and they start arguing about what happened the night before. Sam will try to convince Sophia of her of her intentions by saying that since he was a child he has been in love with her. He tells him an episode when he was little that he saw her naked taking her shower and how he has remained in love with her ever since. Sophia senses Sam's ways (when he spies on her in her bedroom, or from the tree house) and probably mellowes with him. He will probably ask her to kiss him again and she will accept. Then he will ask her to see her naked as then, but with Amber in the Sophia house, even if excited by the turn of events, she will refuse her. So Sam has the idea of asking Sophia to undress from her room while he stays at home to spy on her. So now Sophia comes back to her house and she has the option of undressing or not. Probably if she decides to be seen naked by Sam, there could also be a self-stimulation scene. What do you think?
Nice explanation bro.. But we dont no what admins idea was....

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I think it is a plausible speculation. Although, the last part of undressing/teasing from her room *could* also be what the very short event of the next day early in the morning is about. A sort of "deal", let's stop here and do not escalate things and Sophia will try to fulfill his fetishes whenever there is a chance from her room.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
My guess on the teaser:
Sam reveals to sophia he met her in the past and somehow took a look when she was nude. The image left an indelible mark on his mind, reasoning why he is so obsessed to sophia.
Then she relent, deciding to take a shower before his eager eyes.
Quite predictable!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
So now Sophia comes back to her house and she has the option of undressing or not. Probably if she decides to be seen naked by Sam, there could also be a self-stimulation scene. What do you think?
For the “non-Sam fans” it would be a great idea. ;) But no, she’ll certainly let him touch her breasts... and who knows what else happens in his room.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I've seen folks mentioning an animation, but there's no progress bar for it - Has he said there will be one for this event?
The animation bar was only for the first release cause the update was done but not the animation. The animation bar will not be used for every update with an animation.

Reactions: Jude6 and nexer

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
:love:
Interesting because it just goes to show that oh Sam was always a naughty boy with a big crush on Sophia and what he feels for our dear Sofia is real it's not just sexual Ago
If Sam is really 16-17,at that moment he should be 2-3 years older.
If that's the case I doubt the scene will have anything to do with him or his breast fetish.

I'd agree with you if Amber wasn't home (for some odd fact). Let's take it for granted that Amber is in the house, Sophia would risk too much stripping in front of Sam and letting herself be touched. Imagine the scene of finding your best friend half naked with your son groping her tits :)) Too dangerous. On the other hand, if it were from Sophia's room, the little Saturday morning event with Sam could also make sense. The two get up and from their rooms look at each other and play.
The Saturday scene is suppose to be under 20 renders,maybe even just 10.

Last edited:

info71

Aug 8, 2017
For the “non-Sam fans” it would be a great idea. ;) But no, she’ll certainly let him touch her breasts... and who knows what else happens in his room.
I'd agree with you if Amber wasn't home (for some odd fact). Let's take it for granted that Amber is in the house, Sophia would risk too much stripping in front of Sam and letting herself be touched. Imagine the scene of finding your best friend half naked with your son groping her tits :)) Too dangerous. On the other hand, if it were from Sophia's room, the little Saturday morning event with Sam could also make sense. The two get up and from their rooms look at each other and play.

Reactions: Dan5k74

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
The animation bar was only for the first release cause the update was done but not the animation. The animation bar will not be used for every update with an animation.
Thank-you, I didn't know that.
But has he said there will be an animation for this event?

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Guys, wherever Sophia is showering or swimming she looks I don't know like a doll. Something not perfect like the other renders. Whenever there is water the renders is not that perfect. Only point of view

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes