Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Keep on dreaming, all the players doubt whether or not Dylan will make real progress in his main storyline i.e. with Sophia or Ellie.:LOL:
Hmmm... For someone who's putting this much effort into promoting Treehouse Stalker Sam, I'm beginning to think you're more attracted to Treehouse Stalker Sam than Sophia is at this point. :ROFLMAO:

Cid Kagenō

Dec 29, 2019
Dylan is not a hero. In this AWAM game, Dylan is a big zero, a shota kid,creepy, little shit, Frodo,pygmy, shorty,child and a big looser like his father.:devilish::poop::ROFLMAO::LOL::WeSmart::PogChamp::LUL::LUL:

that frodo Dylan looks like just another shota kid in this game. Sophia gives the same sex-ed to those 3 shota kids, similarly she does everything through sex-education to Dylan. But compared to Frodo Dylan storyline that 2nd side job 3 shota kids storyline is very advanced and somewhat interesting. Also, Sophia likes and enjoys all the things and moments that Sophia does with those 3 Shata kids. I think Dylan looks like a side character in this game. But the fun and entertainment thing for all of us is that the side characters are making more progress and fun with Sophia than frodo Dylan.:FacePalm::PogChamp::LOL:

Sam is the real hero of this AWAM and the only one who has made real progress with Sophia. that's why, sophia loves sam very much and wants to see sam in liam's place in her life.Sophia loves sam more than Dylan.:WeSmart::love: For that Sophia has a romantic relationship with Sam. She tries to solve it in pure educational way with Dylan.:poop::FacePalm:

With proof:love:
View attachment 2092707 View attachment 2092708 View attachment 2092709

My boy Sam is always first with Sophia in every moves and progress.:love::D Thank you Lust&Passion written the path of love only for a character that is suitable and worthy of its story. That means only for my boy Sam. Sam is the real hero of this AWAM. That poor Looser Dylan :KEK::LUL:

Go My Boy Sam.:love:
Sam fuck Sophia it's true but Dylan will fuck Sam's mom Amber. and he gets to fuck his mom Sophia.
Sam Playboy He loves Sofia because she's hot when Sofia gets old. Sam lost interest in her.

Last edited:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
It is moving 5% every 3 days, if it stays like this it will take the whole month of October to complete CS/RS plus two more weeks of waiting for Art and PT

So no Halloween maybe second half of Nov unless animation guy hurry up and L&P doesn't think to add another one
He must have slowed down since the last time I checked. We were going at about 5%/day for a while there.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How much Lesbian content ? and any scenes you dont want avoidable or skip ?
About 20% in Part I, around 7 renders in Part II. It's not strictly a "lesbian route" per se, since there are required scenes with dick, but none of those are particularly sexual. For example, you're required for the MC to look at the dicks of some college guys in a sauna.

However, it's entirely enjoyable without playing the Dylan or Sam routes, and just focus on the MC's daughter, sister and maid.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
About 20% in Part I, around 7 renders in Part II. It's not strictly a "lesbian route" per se, since there are required scenes with dick, but none of those are particularly sexual. For example, you're required for the MC to look at the dicks of some college guys in a sauna.

However, it's entirely enjoyable without playing the Dylan or Sam routes, and just focus on the MC's daughter, sister and maid.
Don't forget Julia.
And Alyssa.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
I think Sophia liked Sam because in her youth she might have lost her virginity with the star of the year who she might have fallen in love with at first? And Sam reminds her of the star
I saw some theories on here explaining how Sam is tricking her because he doesn't seem like a person who's being genuine and has ulterior motives. I don't agree with the second point but lean towards the first point of him being ingenuine not with Sophia, more so, with himself where he has true feelings for Sophia in a obsessive-personality-disorder-way and wants to be everything she could ever ask for in a guy.

Do you think Sam manifested becoming: a musician, wanting to be in a rock band, being interested in early music and overall shaped his life based on impressing Sophia because he spied on her in the shower as a kid?

If you were to think about all the interests that Sophia has so far revealed Sam is the closest to building a actual and meaningful relationship with her.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Don't forget Julia.
And Alyssa.
What on Earth makes you think I could have forgotten about Jules? She's my favourite character in the game. I just don't make a big deal about her because she's only a minor character on the Ellie route. You can even skip her most recent event in the backyard and still continue the Ellie route.

Alyssa doesn't count for the question asked, since her content requires playing the Dylan route. As I've said repeatedly, Alyssa's path so far appears designed to get Sophia comfortable with getting dick besides Liam. Not particularly relevant for players of the lesbian route.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes