Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
A wild prediction that will never happen is, Sam, tries again and Sophia gets so lost in it, she ends up naked with Sam and he is on top, they're fucking and she looks over at her bedroom to see Dylan watching her with a smile. You have a choice for Sophia to stop or let her son watch. if she stops, Dylan tells her later she didn't need to stop because of him and it leads to a sexy situation with Dylan and Sam. If she doesn't stop, it leads to a sexy situation with Dylan. yeah, it's unlikely but it would be a cool scene for sure.
If you consider the swimming lesson, the trampoline, and the bikini event, that could be the case. I believe all three give NTR points to Dylan that Sam is involved in those scenes. So your prediction might not be far off, but I'm not a fan of NTR either.

Oct 1, 2020
My prediction is ::--

Sophia went to sam room.. That she want to tell what happen last nyt is accidentally happened... And its would't happen again...

But sam try to convince her but sophia didnt listen his word so he stops her and shares his child hood memory with her...

Like: somebody watching u bathroom teaser...

And tells that he had crush on her since his childhood...

And also he tells that how he and played with sophia in childhood... Like tickling...

I think....
While sophia reconnecting her past days in her young age..playing with sam and dylan.
.sam tickled her and both fell on bed...

And i think... There kiss again... Maybe there is a chance to see sophia nipple kissing.. ;) :BootyTime:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Dev apologises for going slow with update. then procedes to go even slower. wonders why he cops so much shit on the forum.....
He knows as soon as he releases something, it will be like the followers were all hit by the Men in Black memory eraser thing, and by the time the complaints of “We waited all this time just for THAT?” start rolling in, he’s moved on to the next thing.

Reactions: ChidoriKamuiKeng

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
if L&P wasn’t intentionally milking what things could they do to actually speed up development /rendering rate?
cause this is probably, in the long run, unsustainable.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I don't think it's rendering speed anymore, he has to change the plot. Because actually rendering 5 to 10 sheets a day is not a small amount. I'm up to 20 a day now. If you want to pose, or update the scene, you may not be able to render a few pictures a day
Outside of writing there’s no development improvements to be made? hardware/software?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
RTX 4090 is equivalent to the performance of two RTX 3090ti, but RTX 4090 can only be used as a single card. He can only change the renderer, but the time cost of learning is the unknown. And the effect that comes out may be very different from the Iray renderer.
I think if a picture renders in less than 20 minutes, he is not waiting dry. He should be writing dialogue or planning the story afterwards.
I'm now rendering 4k resolution images in Blender in as little as thirty minutes tops. I can't go pose for the next image during this time. Only to plan the story and dialogue. Or Watch a movie. :LUL:
It seems that Daz cannot run two at the same time. If it can work like this, LP can work with one RTX3090ti to render and another RTX3090ti to build scenes and character poses with Daz. Maybe he has two computers, and he's already doing like that.
i doubt he’s using two computers that would be too smart.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
2 years in real life = 2 days in awam
Don't be too optimistic.We already passed that.
Back in 2018,around the first anniversay of the game we are waiting an update for PD9.
Now,4 years later,we are waiting an update for PD13.
Even the most pessimistic in 2018,weren't close to where we will be in 2022.
Most predictions were PD20-PD25.
Some delusional people were believeing the game will be completed in 2022 or even before that.
And a few made a guess for PD16-PD17.

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
In fact, I personally think it's normal for a mother to show her son her breasts. Because even when I was a teenager, my mother would let me take things in for her in the shower or in the bedroom when she still had her breasts exposed. She didn't think I would have a sexual craving for her, nor would I have that sexual urge for my own mother. Besides, I'm still an Asian guy. But my mother does have large breasts, and my mother's two sisters are also women with large breasts. I slept with my aunts completely naked when I was 12 years old. And when I was 13, my father's sister's daughter, a very beautiful woman, also said I could sleep with her. I refused, which should be one of the biggest regrets of my life. Later she got married and had a child, you will find that pregnant women have a special scent that attracts you. That mature female charm is to die for.
While im reading this
boner-erection.gif
PLEASE FOGIVE ME.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
In fact, I personally think it's normal for a mother to show her son her breasts. Because even when I was a teenager, my mother would let me take things in for her in the shower or in the bedroom when she still had her breasts exposed. She didn't think I would have a sexual craving for her, nor would I have that sexual urge for my own mother. Besides, I'm still an Asian guy. But my mother does have large breasts, and my mother's two sisters are also women with large breasts. I slept with my aunts completely naked when I was 12 years old. And when I was 13, my father's sister's daughter, a very beautiful woman, also said I could sleep with her. I refused, which should be one of the biggest regrets of my life. Later she got married and had a child, you will find that pregnant women have a special scent that attracts you. That mature female charm is to die for.
That is why I keep saying, everyone's reality is different and what is a real life experience for one person might just be unrealistic to someone else.
Hence we should all view things with an open mind.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
if L&P wasn’t intentionally milking what things could they do to actually speed up development /rendering rate?
cause this is probably, in the long run, unsustainable.
Hire on a crew, for god’s sake, or at least another person to help out with assembling scenes, since that seems to be the most time consuming thing.

Reactions: Toushiro

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
Don't be too optimistic.We already passed that.
Back in 2018,around the first anniversay of the game we are waiting an update for PD9.
Now,4 years later,we are waiting an update for PD13.
Even the most pessimistic in 2018,weren't close to where we will be in 2022.
Most predictions were PD20-PD25.
Some delusional people were believeing the game will be completed in 2022 or even before that.
And a few made a guess for PD16-PD17.
Yeah about 3 years ago I made a prediction for PD16 by now, with the game completed in 10 years. This turned out to be wildly optimistic! He's definitely getting slower. And the chances are low that his development survives until the game is completed. Seriously at this pace looking more like 20 years now, unless he decides to cut the game down from the original size of 30 PDs.

As long as meaningful progress is made on the routes, I actually couldn't care less if the game is completed. But as is, we're waiting years for updates on a given route. That this update might be the last we see of sam for another couple years boggles the mind.

Reactions: McZoy
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes