Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I give up. I have been trying to get this game going after chapter 2 was released but can't. I brought everything from chapter 1 to chapter successfully. when I get to the end of chapter 1 it boots. I've tried everything and nothing works. To bad cause it was just getting good.
Well if you want you i can send the final saves of mine from Part 1. Just download part 2 and put the final saves in the finalsaves folder. You should then be able to play Part 2.

Dec 15, 2021
You not right. NLT put out 2-3 animation in 2 weeks.
lkr.
You not right. NLT put out 2-3 animation in 2 weeks.
Bruh.. NLT's animation have a lot of camera perspective than L&P. Plus all the girls have each animations every update.

I figured that the reason why this update is bit slow because this dev took plenty of time revising the prolouge images on the first part.. Why change them if he will just tweek a few adjustments from the lightings. Well, if he change the entire scene including the characters we will be waiting a long time..

Reactions: sheatfish

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
By the way, today, precisely, is the 5th year anniversary of this game.

View attachment 2114213
Holy crap, you're right.
I had it in my head that the original post was made in September, hadn't actually gone back to check.

Well, 19 more hours and can throw a bona fide party

Also, is that the wish scene from Liar Liar?

Last edited:

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I can understand your pain.
So many months until next such scene.
Let's hope it will be out May/June next year.
That's the problem, after 5 years still looks promising. XD

By the way, today, precisely, is the 5th year anniversary of this game.

View attachment 2114213
And for Ellie we wait almost three years.. And after this we get one scene and then we can wait another three years.. Second the most favourite character and what?... Dylan, Dylan, Dylan and Dylan -_- I know that he won the pool but only about 50 points so Ellie deserve more events too. I will be more happy if Ellie will have Morning scene and evening scene and rest of day could be Dylan or others I don't mind And everyone will be happy because we will not wait another few years for her.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Thank you Dr. Fapalot.

I remember a couple of pages ago someone else posted QandA where LandP said the 1st animation was complete and just started on the 2nd animation. Now, he's writing "developing the animations simultaneously", what does that mean?

Undux

Dec 5, 2019
Thank you Dr. Fapalot.

I remember a couple of pages ago someone else posted QandA where LandP said the 1st animation was complete and just started on the 2nd animation. Now, he's writing "developing the animations simultaneously", what does that mean?
The animations are being developed simultaneously with the rest of the game, not the other animation itself.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Can u say it be our Christmas present that when the update will come
I don't want to say Christmas unless he surprises us with a third and fourth animation with this event. So I will say it will probably be mid or towards the end of November. Plus, if it is around that timeframe, This will probably be the last update for the year because he usually takes about two weeks off before he starts the next cycle, which would be around December.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes