T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Lol I'm happy with playing the fan made version. Dylan, sam and sophia part 1. Dylan and sophia part 2. Part 3 dylan, sophia and her aunt. If someone wondering what is fan made? Just type in google... A wife and a mother fan made.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Lol I'm happy with playing the fan made version. Dylan, sam and sophia part 1. Dylan and sophia part 2. Part 3 dylan, sophia and her aunt. If someone wondering what is fan made? Just type in google... A wife and a mother fan made.
The link to the fan art page is on the first page of this thread

Reactions: Jude6

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Nice but my favorite weather girl is Yanet Garcia, just don’t ask me what temperatures she said
View attachment 2121278
View attachment 2121280
Oh my girl Yanet! If L&P is the king of blue balling, Yanet is the queen. To put you in context, she opened an onlyfans and she puts the blur effect over her breasts transparencies XD, but that's not everything, she isn't even topless, she is using pasties in her nipples. In other words, like if pasties are not enough, she still censors the image. XD

I would post an image of her OF, but I don't know if that is allowed here.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, he is at full two months since the last update and looks to be at least two weeks before complete.
We don't need the festiva of bullshit any longer. its all BS. I remember when the dev could do a half day in two to three months.
:( :( :poop:
Wasn't the whole point of moving to single-event updates so that people complaining about waiting months for barely any content could download updates approximately every month?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Wasn't the whole point of moving to single-event updates so that people complaining about waiting months for barely any content could download updates approximately every month?
So if the Event is big, what should he do, leave the scene incomplete and stick to releasing updates at approximately the month end. Then continue making the remaining scene for the next month and release it as a separate update.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
So if the Event is big, what should he do, leave the scene incomplete and stick to releasing updates at approximately the month end. Then continue making the remaining scene for the next month and release it as a separate update.
Yes, leave on a cliff-hanger & people would know there was only another month before "another gripping episode." IMO that would be better than how the 'monthly' updates are (not) working out. Alternatively, he could work faster, (cough), or he could adopt some of the suggestions made in this thread & elsewhere, admittedly also not very likely. New fans here are coming to realise they're in for a very long haul, if they stick with AWAM. 20+ years at the current rate is starting to look too optimistic. L&P's silence on this, where once indignation & scorn could have been expected to be forthcoming, (or at least some comments from the Dev himself), is paradoxically revealing.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Yes, leave on a cliff-hanger & people would know there was only another month before "another gripping episode." IMO that would be better than how the 'monthly' updates are (not) working out. Alternatively, he could work faster, (cough), or he could adopt some of the suggestions made in this thread & elsewhere, admittedly also not very likely. New fans here are coming to realise they're in for a very long haul, if they stick with AWAM. 20+ years at the current rate is starting to look too optimistic. L&P's silence on this, where once indignation & scorn could have been expected to be forthcoming, (or at least some comments from the Dev himself), is paradoxically revealing.
You can't be serious, people already call this game a blue ball simulator, now you want him to leave the events midway and release them, what is the benefit of this, people play this game as an erotic fiction novel not just a novel. This is not a thriller where cliffhangers are actually going to hook you. For the majority of the scenes duration it is all buildup and talking, we all know that many people skip through that always. The scene's erotic half, which is the whole point of playing the scene will still be released in the next update, effectively this takes the same amount of time. What it does is it also reveals and give major spoilers for what will happen in the next section. Secondly playing a single scene in two parts over the course of two months will break the immersion even more and all the buildup would be of waste. Plus i can already see the comments coming of people saying "L&P moved from full day to half day, half day to 1/4th, 1/4th to per event and now he can't even release 1 event per update update, he is just milking, no dev does releases incomplete scenes, things are looking even more grim", all this because people can't even be patient to wait for 1 event anymore.

The update is being developed at the same pace as the the previous one. Last update was 230 renders in 44 days at 5.27 renders per day. In this update he has done 405 renders ( 90% ) in 61 days which is 6.64 renders per day. At this speed the projection falls at 450 renders along with PS and translation in 86-87 days.
Effectively we are getting double the size of the last update in double the time with animations. I don't see this as a loss. Some events are bound to be big in this game, we are already aware of that.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes