ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry, but what is "quantum speed"? ;)
It's 3 trillion metres per second, or alternatively, the speed with which L&P moves the action on the shota route compared with everything else. This is the dimension where 'alternate Sophia' exists, being totally liberated from moral scruples, societal norms, ethical teaching standards, previous training & experience & common sense.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Highly unlikely, but the way the second side-job went, anything is possible.
Doc, you are an eminence in this trend, post like these disturb the perfect balance achieved after 5 years of blue balls, are you telling me that there is a remote possibility of breaking the mold in this update? Do you know something that the rest of us don’t? If so please enlighten us.

I will build you a new cathedral

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Sam complete ALL the steps of an true Casanova: he acted as a teacher. He became interested in talented guitar playing. He showed that he was popular and brave at the band show. He confessed his love to Sofia. He kissed Sophia. He groped naked Sofia in the pool. Sam need final step.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Doc, you are an eminence in this trend, post like these disturb the perfect balance achieved after 5 years of blue balls, are you telling me that there is a remote possibility of breaking the mold in this update? Do you know something that the rest of us don’t? If so please enlighten us.

I will build you a new cathedral
:ROFLMAO:, I know nothing. My work is purely speculation based on how other events played out. Basically, I'm making a comparison between the Mach 5 scene with the second side job.

alphatester1819

Nov 26, 2021
Sam complete ALL the steps of an true Casanova: he acted as a teacher. He became interested in talented guitar playing. He showed that he was popular and brave at the band show. He confessed his love to Sofia. He kissed Sophia. He groped naked Sofia in the pool. Sam need final step.
Anyways, is there a guarantee that Sam will progress with Sophia faster than Dylan or the other way around?

alphatester1819

Nov 26, 2021
Dude, that's already happened with Sophia. Dylan is behind right now.
I don't know man, all it takes is a heat of a moment. I've noticed that Sam got a very steady romantic path with Sophia but Dylan could make a jump. All I'm asking is that is there clues or something that say who's gonna cross the line first.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't know man, all it takes is a heat of a moment. I've noticed that Sam got a very steady romantic path with Sophia but Dylan could make a jump. All I'm asking is that is there clues or something that say who's gonna cross the line first.
Dylan will probably be last, not just behind Sam but behind the other main characters too. Probably behind the side-job people as well.

That said, Sam isn't going to get her in the next update either. Even if it gets spicy, which it will, someone or something will interrupt them before it goes too far. That's the standard thing LP does. A phone call when the 2nd side-job kids were groping her. Liam showing up when she was smooching Sam in the tub. The mailman showing when the maid was massaging her etc.

We know the first straight sex scene (not counting Liam obviously) is on day...16? That's a few years away at best.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes