Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Tomorrow remain 10 % and monday will be remaining animation processes.. Tuesday he checks.. And release on Wednesday..
If L&P hits 100% tomorrow, it will be a couple of days of testing and then release, which most likely be next week. However, if L&P adds the animation progress bar after everything is 100%, then it's going to be up in the air when it will be released.

info71

Aug 8, 2017
I'm curious if at the end of this update, Sam will continue to call her Mss Parker or start calling her Sophia. In the latter case, the implications may be very relevant to Sophia.

Reactions: Dan5k74

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It was just as grotesque and unreal as Sam and Sophia were drinking wine from one glass during the jacuzzi scene as if they had been lovers for a long time.

Reactions: Hlextor

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Here is something L&P said to another member about the productivity and animations, this is why they are in the game.

View attachment 2162480

So it's not about the scenes, like Sex, Body Touching, etc..., then it is a great enrichment to enhance his VN. So what he considers important scenes will most likely have animations regardless of what's happening in that scene.

First, I can't help but say that I don't buy L&P's story about the animator. Alone that the development speed for updates with animations is even slower that the already slow normal updates should make it clear to everyone that L&P is probably lying here.

Also, I can't see that the animations are an enrichment for the game. Like so many wannabe animators in this genere, L&P just can't really bring his characters to life in a believable way. This destroys the immersion and sometimes even comes across as unintentionally comical. The characters look like dolls and also the completely exaggerated lighting and fog effects look particularly unrealistic in the animations. Anyway, There are a few good animators in this genre, but L&P is certainly not one of them.

From my point of view, L&P invests time unnecessarily here, and thereby only further delays the development of this game, which has already gone completely off track. Three months of development for just 1/10 game day is way too much time. Besides all the unnecessary side stories, animations are at the top of the list that L&P should eliminate from the game in order to achieve at least a rudimentary realistic schedule.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The animation bar only shows up if all the other bars are 100%, and he's still behind on the animations. we shall see.
When you say he's still behind on animations, does that mean he's actually mentioned the progress somewhere? With 10% left on the P&T part, it should technically only be a matter of days. But seeing your statement here has me thinking that it might turn into the same shitshow we've had back in November 2021 all the way into April 2022. Well, except it might not take THIS long. So much for "planning ahead with animations to not cause any more delays in the future.". L&P strikes yet again? We'll see in a couple days I guess.

My spider senses went off after reading your post. Yes, I'm Spiderman.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
First, I can't help but say that I don't buy L&P's story about the animator. Alone that the development speed for updates with animations is even slower that the already slow normal updates should make it clear to everyone that L&P is probably lying here.
You know, it would be more believable if this mysterious person actually had a name. "My animations helper", or "My animator" isn't exactly very believable. It's baffling to me how he's failing to give any credit to this (in my opinion non-existent) person. Every single game I've ever played has given credit to people who had either helped with a certain part of development, be it only during one update or whatever, or actual members of the team creating the project. To think that there's anyone out there creating adult animations without having a nickname, socialmedia, any kind of portfolio or the desire to be given credit to is so absolutely unbelievable and dumb.

Back in March/April when L&P released a statement from this "animator" regarding the massive delay caused by animations, I couldn't help but laugh, thinking how L&P actually sat down writing an essay about it pretending to be someone else. Shit was hilarious.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes