bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Well, better than most recent updates. Also, since in my play through I let Julia play with Sophia's boobs and vice versa, why not just invite her to the party. Sophia laying on her back nude, Sam railing her missionary, Julia riding her face. Finally go there with a bang.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well, better than most recent updates. Also, since in my play through I let Julia play with Sophia's boobs and vice versa, why not just invite her to the party. Sophia laying on her back nude, Sam railing her missionary, Julia riding her face. Finally go there with a bang.
Don’t think Sam and Julia are into incest, but they both could blackmail Sophia into sex seperately by saying if you don’t want Liam to find out what we did

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I used to think Sophia and Neil would do something at some point then eventually changed my mind, and him saying that comment and her rolling her eyes kind of felt like a final nail in the coffin (Don't know why).

But the theory that he actually did see it is interesting.oo
there is the scene with neil in the bathroom after the football game where she lets herself be groped and kissed him.

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
Probably It's the first time we get to see Sophia fully naked first time .
Hope the next one will be good.
The Next update will be based on which part of story??

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Don’t think Sam and Julia are into incest, but they both could blackmail Sophia into sex seperately by saying if you don’t want Liam to find out what we did
That happens I burn the game. I already told the high school punks to go fuck themselves when they tried blackmail. Also, it would be so out of character for both Sam and Julia. My suggestion was mostly a joke but I could see where Julia could not be too shocked, considering what they had done together.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
for the guys who've played the update or seen the spoilers, what are your guys interpretation of sophia pointing out that someone could look through window from her bedroom window into sams bedroom window?
It'd be a spot for Dylan or Elle to catch Sophia cheating. Either of them could blackmail Sophia into getting the same thing or more, say a three way with Sam or another girl.

Alexmercer712

Mar 3, 2022
Update was fucking good who remember all the story from starting , i milked so hard like jerking for 2 hours ,
When the ass came and Sophie cummed damn ! I milked liked for 10 secs or more , Best update , worth the wait .
Do take time but bring this kind of update . Kindly send this hearty message to the creator of this game .

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes