tee31

Nov 3, 2022
I’d rather see them complete the entire story, I can’t stand this stopping and going shit. You just get blue balls releasing tiny clip after tiny clip, I’m dying to see Sophia with Sams dad Neil or going out with Mr Bennet again and accepting his offer because she has no choice. Then he fucks the shit out of her and she starts cheating more often, on lunch breaks and at his house or in his car. Some sneaky shit, I can’t stand how long this shit takes to make and all the pointless scenes they add. L&p just likes making you wait so that you pay for his monthly patreon, waiting for updates milking everyone. He honestly should’ve made Sophia’s tits bigger, they looked a lot fuller in previous scenes. They still look good but bigger rounder tits look better especially when being revealed to Sam for the first time, should’ve been a wow look at those tits moment but for some reason it was ehh to me.

MoyaPsy

Dec 13, 2021
What if we all want it to be Dylan who saw her but in reality it was „just“ Natalie.
Would make for a more shallow approach on how her ride to being corrupted takes place.
So Dylan doesn‘t know about Sam and her. Sam still got her very much aroused and in that state her mind starts to go all places. So then she has her 1on1 time with Dylan and he somehow still takes advantage of her state. On my opinion much more erotic than just being able to blackmail her into doing the same she did with Sam.

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
I just played through the whole thing and really enjoyed my time with AWAM. The lesbian path is very well done. That scene where Nathalie dominates Sophia got me going for sure but the intimate tension between Sophia and Ellie/Julia and Patricia are the main selling point for me at the moment.

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
I think the title of this game should be changed if the story is played as a sam or other event.
The game is about Sophia not about sam but the choices you make create your route, there are chances for Dylan to have both Sophia and Ellie too and I think Aiden also knows about Ellie so who knows what will happen in future;).and in pd13(after the 0.175) and pd14 there is only one short update of sam.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The game is about Sophia not about sam but the choices you make create your route, there are chances for Dylan to have both Sophia and Ellie too and I think Aiden also knows about Ellie so who knows what will happen in future;).and in pd13(after the 0.175) and pd14 there is only one short update of sam.
Why would Aiden know about Ellie? They go to completely different schools.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes