Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
wanted to download the spanish version doesn.t work for me, a pity.
Strange, I think I remember reading some of your messages with German words :unsure:

Anyway, what's the problem? You don't see the spanish option in the settings screen? What did you download and how did you install it?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You do realise that in next 2 years there will be barely any events without Dylan?
I don't see how you can call it poor.
Maybe change it to poor Sam.
After all there is very high chance we won't see him ever again(except 10 renders per year,if you are lucky) if the dev drop the game in next 5 years.
(y)

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Idk why Dylan had to go why couldn't it be Ellie and mom and daughter both get a New hair styles then have it where dad and son go get there's some would have been better

Reactions: Chaosguy

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Strange, I think I remember reading some of your messages with German words :unsure:

Anyway, what's the problem? You don't see the spanish option in the settings screen? What did you download and how did you install it?
i tried it again and it goes up to game and then its over . ther games by him don.t work for me either.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I liked the dress that Sophia is wearing.
Really? IMO is not even a dress. I believe we can easily call it "blouse" as she is also wearing trousers. I cannot understand L&P's turn to more conservative clothing for Sofia recently. Probably he is adding in his practice, one more way of frustrating us :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
sophia is starting to become daring with her choices of fashion not by force or other stipulations but by her own choice. everyone's encouragement leading to this update for good or bad reasons has her feeling sexy most obviously after sams event. she would have never worn sheer clothing and showed off her bra so casually out in town. sophias confidence is increasing significantly rapid.
Daring with her fashion choices? I have to strongly disagree :cool::cool:. Not even in real life, you can say her clothing "daring"

Reactions: Turret

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
sophia is starting to become daring with her choices of fashion not by force or other stipulations but by her own choice. everyone's encouragement leading to this update for good or bad reasons has her feeling sexy most obviously after sams event. she would have never worn sheer clothing and showed off her bra so casually out in town. sophias confidence is increasing significantly rapid.
Except that what Sophia is wearing for this event is entirely independent of Sam's recent event. Even those playing the GW route will have her wearing what she is.

Reactions: 1879 and xxxorro

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
From where are you posting? Since Sophia´s clothes in scenes where she is not forced to wear specific stuff, are anything but daring!

Reactions: McZoy
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes