GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Can somebody please tell me why the Dev has started doing updates in bits rather than a whole PD per year? I had seen some explaination back when I first saw this game but am not to able to get it. Thanks

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Can somebody please tell me why the Dev has started doing updates in bits rather than a whole PD per year? I had seen some explaination back when I first saw this game but am not to able to get it. Thanks
Is there a post by him on his patreon regarding this? If yes I would like to know. Thanks

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
he called it the next step in their relationship and lets not forget. Almost EVERY Event in the next few days are DYlan and Sophia related. Only the Job ones and the Musuem guys are not realed to Dylan and Sophia. Especially the Evening Events

The Next one is so big that it needs two parts as well. So yes I think Dylan wil catch up in the next one and then surpass Sam on the next day.
Ok. thanks. What about Morello brothers? Are they any encounter with Sophia anymore?

Shah-raj

Feb 7, 2022
i really liked the sam storyline of this game. is there one thats similar to that. i would appreciate it if yall could recommend me something similar. not the usual corruption games but with some actual seduction.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
As per script it's just 30 days game
Just 30, and here as per the way game gose it's take 1 day of game is equal to our 1 or 0.5 year
So basically it's take almost 10 to 15 year of real life time and still we are here discuss about how Sophia get his first sex scene(except Liam) or who was be the first one to get her

I think the way update come before like 6 month in once are better than this new way here we literally wait 3 month for 1 event

I think it's better to wait 6 month and play half or full day of game

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I can't say then. There are few Android ports and they work in different ways.
hello bibifoc. just wantedto ask if you know what sophias name was before she got married. and if she meantdylan,s penis size by grandpa. her dad or liam,s dad. why don,t you hear anything from liam,s parents,

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes