hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Um... Sophia thinks otherwise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's nothing against a rock star who can also draw quite well.
According to statistics/research, women are most attracted to someone with artistic talents, it proves emotional and mental fitness. And this brings the most advantages for the offspring.
Dylan with his dexterity in foot massage just can't compete. :devilish:

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
According to statistics/research, women are most attracted to someone with artistic talents, it proves emotional and mental fitness. And this brings the most advantages for the offspring.
You have no idea what a good massage can do to a women lol :love: :devilish::devilish: :love:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The best thing about this game, is all the new devs that have come out that are inspired by this game to make there own game with hints from this game and NOT make there game into a blue ball simulator
I can both agree and disagree with you simultaneously. For the former there are times I want to watch a VN with great sex scenes. Some of those that are inspired by AWAM are great for a quick fap.

Yet there are few VN's with the same emphasis on technical quality as AWAM, and, FOR AN ADULT VN, it has a good storyline with varying quality of dialogue. Sometimes it shows when L&P does nt speak English as a native. Yet despite its flaw (the excessive cast of side characters and the terminally slow devlopment / update speed), it has its positives (also including the aforementioned excessive cast of side characters) and Part One gave us some great erotic scenes, with Part Two looking to be esclating dramatially.

If you think AWAM is a blue ball simulator, then you have missed the fairly rare and almost unique qualities of AWAM. I hope you never try Summers Gone - it;s on Chapter 4.5 and there was not a single sex scene so far, just some kissing and fondling, and it was great.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Personally, I understood the ironic meaning of your comment, but that must not be the case for everyone. ;)

What ?! you were serious ?! :oops:

0.160 : from start to 70% CS >>> 22 days
0.161 : from start to 70% CS >>> 19 days
0.165 : from start to 70% CS >>> 22 days
0.170 : from start to 70% CS >>> 20 days
0.180 : from start to 70% CS >>> 43 days >>> + 3 weeks :eek:
Did YOU work all through Christmas and New Year, working EVERY day?
Did YOU take any days off when back when you were housemoving?

Yes he is slow but have to cut him some slack for those two things.

Anyway your chart does nt factor in the number of renders / animations.
70% of a big release is naturally going to take longer than 70% of a small release.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Personally, I understood the ironic meaning of your comment, but that must not be the case for everyone. ;)

What ?! you were serious ?! :oops:

0.160 : from start to 70% CS >>> 22 days
0.161 : from start to 70% CS >>> 19 days
0.165 : from start to 70% CS >>> 22 days
0.170 : from start to 70% CS >>> 20 days
0.180 : from start to 70% CS >>> 43 days >>> + 3 weeks :eek:

tbh I don't care :giggle: my favorite characters only come back on PD #15 and maybe #16, so... I'm waiting... :rolleyes:

View attachment 2301382

Before that, I hope the future scenes with Ellie and Sophia will warm my heart...
Your Avatar?

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Does anyone know that LP mentioned about Sam's tree house?
Sam said to Sophia he is studying in the tree house while Sophia is playing herself by the pool. After this scene, I think there are no more mentioning about Sam's tree house until now. I have an idea that Sam and Sophia makes out in the tree house and they have a quality time without interruption of the other family members even though they are all around home.

Reactions: 1879

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
That's true. I used to work out 6 days a week for over a year and had a rock-solid body. Women never even gave me the time of day. Dejected I gave up the gym. Then one day while in a local food court I did a random doodle on a placemat. Suddenly six women seated around me screamed in delight upon witnessing it, jumped out of their clothes and had sex with me right on the spot. Artists always get laid (y)

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes