Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I feel like this PD could become even longer than 13. Updates for both sidejobs and the museum event alone are probably gonna take the better half of a year, if not an entire year. A bunch of Dylan events too, and we know how much L&P loves his second MC. Ugh...
Anything is possible. But the museum event makes me curious why he even has it there. I know on Patreon, some members asked about their return, but Sophia and Patricia only interacted with them once. So what could play out here? He could introduce some "sexual content," but that would only make sense on how the reader played their path. It makes little sense considering they exchanged numbers, they photographed Sophia and Patricia together, and I guess the brief conversation between Sophia and Patricia about whether they like the museum guys or not.

DREWSKY+

May 11, 2022
I feel like this PD could become even longer than 13. Updates for both sidejobs and the museum event alone are probably gonna take the better half of a year, if not an entire year. A bunch of Dylan events too, and we know how much L&P loves his second MC. Ugh...
Yes, In the last sophia/sam events, everyone knows who L&P most likes and who is his favorite character.:sneaky:

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Dylan waited for this to happen since he was cockblocked for over a year by Natalie
Huh? Nathalie is the maid. How did she cockblock Dylan on the Ellie/Christine/Emma routes?

Update 9 I don't think it is a waste. I like the alternative to Dylan/Sophia. Right now, there is a build-up between Dylan/Ellie. However, I agree with you about Dylan/Emma. Dylan/Emma, IMO, should be phased out.
Yeah, think so too. I wonder if anyone actually plays the Dylan/Emma route. I feel like there's zero content worth playing. That'd be an update barely anyone is waiting for I guess? Actual waste of time, imo. But who knows, L&P could totally change his plans and add something else to that update. Though I'd rather see that route cancelled entirely. lol

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Huh? Nathalie is the maid. How did she cockblock Dylan on the Ellie/Christine/Emma routes?

Yeah, think so too. I wonder if anyone actually plays the Dylan/Emma route. I feel like there's zero content worth playing. That'd be an update barely anyone is waiting for I guess? Actual waste of time, imo. But who knows, L&P could totally change his plans and add something else to that update. Though I'd rather see that route cancelled entirely. lol
I think he's talking about the cockblock with Sophia/Dylan after the jogging event when Dylan offered a massage to Sophia, and Nat was waiting outside Parker's front door.

The only thing I can think of to prolong the Dylan/Emma event is that it's actually a Sophia/Emma lesbian thing because of what happened in the classroom when Emma kissed Sophia on the lips.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022

After the park sophia wanted to reward her son with a massage in the jacuzzi and she already felt hot when he was touching her ass in the park. Then natalie showed up.....

This will be the first event with sophia and dylan in part 2. It will be hot as fuck XD

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes