Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Dylan has the room on the left so he was watching … I think he will have Sophia in her arse in the 2nd update
If he was, he'd probably demand an equalizer. However, realistically, he should also be outright angry and jealous - based on his previous comments to Sam. Not that I expect the storyline to suddenly make sense or be realistic. Just saying out of boredom.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's hard out here for the non-incest crowd. Really, really hard for the of age crowd. There is a lot I like about this game, but it's very hard to justify that "All characters are 18" when the game constantly brings up what grade the kids are in.
Yup. Their height and body mass also adds to that. Sophia is a giant next to Dylan or Sam. Same goes for Aiden, Zac, Andre.... skinny 15 year old dwarves for the most part. Even Amber who is rather petite is towering Dylan for example. Let alone the 10 year olds from the 2nd sidejob.

It's prolly gonna be roughly 2 years until the next update with content involving actual adult characters. And those are obviously the old dusty farts at the sidejob... yay..

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yup. Their height and body mass also adds to that. Sophia is a giant next to Dylan or Sam. Same goes for Aiden, Zac, Andre.... skinny 15 year old dwarves for the most part. Even Amber who is rather petite is towering Dylan for example. Let alone the 10 year olds from the 2nd sidejob.

It's prolly gonna be roughly 2 years until the next update with content involving actual adult characters.
The nursing side job on PD14 is the next one on the straight route. So maybe a year and a half.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 2340045 View attachment 2340047

No matter how many times we play this event, it is an event that needs to be played again and again. My boy Sam event is the only scene that never gets boring in the game.:love::p I know Ellie's shower scenes are also the hottest scenes. But Sam events are the hottest event than Ellie shower event.;):love:
This right here is the best scene with your boy, admitting himself what he really is :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

1673729740730.jpeg 1673729764451.jpeg

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Last edited:

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
No comments. Frodo/pigmmy/gay Dylan
Gay? how is Dylan gay?? He looks at women and has an erection, his dick is ACTUALLY hard!!! If anyone is gay in this game it's your boy S@m, I've never seen him have an erection in this game :KEK: :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm: Even after that last event with Sophia he didn't even have an erection!!! Like how is that even possible??? :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Also Dylan is pretty much the 2nd MC of this game, after Sophia, only Dylan has a POV where you have to make choices for/as him, (except that one scene with Liam helping out with the wedding dress) hate on him all you want, at the end of the day he's a more important character than your "boy" S@M, he will never play a bigger role than Dylan in this game, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Dylan is looking at women and is attracted to them... How is that gay? If you're trying to roast him, at least make it make sense. That was just terrible, dude.

For example, TSS (Treehouse Stalker Sam) knows how to stalk Sophia.
He always just comes here to talk shit about Dylan, and talks about how amazing S@ms scenes are, as if Dylan or any other characters won't have their way with Sophia at some point :FacePalm:

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes