|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I do not know where you went back and what were you looking at? We really don't see Sam's erection, but if I'm not mistaken, then you should not look, but read the text. It was written in the text that Sofia felt his erection. I may be wrong, I'll check later, or maybe someone else will do it.
It may have been written in the text I'm not sure, but when someone has an erection, most of the time, it shows, you can see a buldge in the pants, L&P did it multiple times with Dylan, I don't recall ever seeing one with S@M.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I do not know where you went back and what were you looking at? We really don't see Sam's erection, but if I'm not mistaken, then you should not look, but read the text. It was written in the text that Sofia felt his erection. I may be wrong, I'll check later, or maybe someone else will do it.
It may have been written in the text I'm not sure, but when someone has an erection, most of the time, it shows, you can see a buldge in the pants, L&P did it multiple times with Dylan, I don't recall ever seeing one with S@M.
So I went to read the text and this is all I found, Until I see an erection, I'm gonna say it was his phone in his pocket, and that S@M has a little problem with his ding-dong, until proven otherwise!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Jul 28, 2017
translation and coding must be getting harder. it's taking as long to translate and code a 10th of a day as it did when he did a 3rd of a day. or he's stalling till next month.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
So I went to read the text and this is all I found, Until I see an erection, I'm gonna say it was his phone in his pocket, and that S@M has a little problem with his ding-dong, until proven otherwise! View attachment 2342148
:ROFLMAO: Since your so obsessed with seeing Sams cock, maybe this will make you happy or cry

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png
These are all from the great Pixil in his fan art game "classroom fantasies" please check it out to see the rest of them, now ill probly get banned again from this thread, oh well it is what it is, Ill still be around on the offtopic AWAM

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Since your so obsessed with seeing Sams cock, maybe this will make you happy or cry

View attachment 2342242 View attachment 2342244 View attachment 2342245 View attachment 2342246 View attachment 2342247 View attachment 2342248 View attachment 2342256 View attachment 2342257 View attachment 2342258 View attachment 2342260
These are all from the great Pixil in his fan art game "classroom fantasies" please check it out to see the rest of them, now ill probly get banned again from this thread, oh well it is what it is, Ill still be around on the offtopic AWAM
I didn't want to see his cock :KEK: :FacePalm: I just wanted confirmation that he actually had one :ROFLMAO: because in the main game, there's very little of him having a hard on... It made me laugh more than anything! Hehe thanks for that :ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
ill probly get banned again from this thread
Damn bro, risking getting banned from this thread just to prove a point for S@M? a non incest side character for people that aren't into incest? I feel for you, I really do, he's not worth getting banned for, I really hope you don't get banned for this :FacePalm:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Damn bro, risking getting banned from this thread just to prove a point for S@M? a non incest side character for people that aren't into incest? I feel for you, I really do, he's not worth getting banned for, I really hope you don't get banned for this :FacePalm:
What makes Sam a "side character"? He's important enough to get his own path in the walkthrough, which is more than we can say for someone like Aiden.

EDIT:
Aiden still doesn't have relationship points right? It's been a while since I checked.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
What makes Sam a "side character"? He's important enough to get his own path in the walkthrough, which is more than we can say for someone like Aiden.

EDIT:
Aiden still doesn't have relationship points right? It's been a while since I checked.
Yeah, Sam is the most important non incest character.

Edit: I'm not sure if important is the word I'm looking for, but I'll stick with it.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Sure he has his own path like many others in the game, they're all side characters except for Sophia & Dylan, or even Ellie I would add to that because we had to make a choice for her as well (to forgive Logan or not), we have to make choices as Dylan and play as him sometimes, all we get from S@M is "oh" "I love you Mrs. Parker" "Yes I will help with the groceries Mrs Parker" "Can I taste your nipples Mrs parker"... side character that has his own path, Aiden is also a side character but he has a much bigger impact in the game than S@M does, and that to me makes S@M nothing more than a side character that the player can play if the player chooses to play his path.

Reactions: Hlextor

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sure he has his own path like many others in the game, they're all side characters except for Sophia & Dylan, or even Ellie I would add to that because we had to make a choice for her as well (to forgive Logan or not), we have to make choices as Dylan and play as him sometimes, all we get from S@M is "oh" "I love you Mrs. Parker" "Yes I will help with the groceries Mrs Parker" "Can I taste your nipples Mrs parker"... side character that has his own path, Aiden is also a side character but he has a much bigger impact in the game than S@M does, and that to me makes S@M nothing more than a side character that the player can play if the player chooses to play his path.
Aiden has a "big impact" on the game? Only if you're playing the Dylan route, and want to keep Dylan at home. Storywise there's no reason to accept the tasks otherwise, only that the player chooses to.

If you're not interested in the Dylan route, you can just tell Aiden to fuck off and there's no more interactions with him. Carl sorts everything out

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Aiden has a "big impact" on the game? Only if you're playing the Dylan route, and want to keep Dylan at home. Storywise there's no reason to accept the tasks otherwise, only that the player chooses to.

If you're not interested in the Dylan route, you can just tell Aiden to fuck off and there's no more interactions with him. Carl sorts everything out
I play the Dylan route and Aiden has a bigger impact in that route than S@M has in the entire game, to me and many others S@M is the non incest side character for people that aren't into incest.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I play the Dylan route and Aiden has a bigger impact in that route than S@M has in the entire game, to me and many others S@M is the non incest side character for people that aren't into incest.
I don't play either Dylan or Sam routes. I can still recognise who is important to the overall story or not.

If anything, sometimes I wish Aiden was more important. My biggest complaint about the Yoga event is that on the boarding school route it makes no sense for Dylan to be there. Not only is there the threat of violence against him and Zac, but the rationale that Dylan went into town and spent all his bus money makes him look like an idiot. Automatic top-ups aren't difficult to arrange, particularly since Dylan is supposedly rather fluent with computers.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So I went to read the text and this is all I found, Until I see an erection, I'm gonna say it was his phone in his pocket, and that S@M has a little problem with his ding-dong, until proven otherwise! View attachment 2342148
If the text is unconvincing for you, I do not insist. For me, this is not so important, I do not have to see it, the words of the author are enough.

Reactions: globsis

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
If the text is unconvincing for you, I do not insist. For me, this is not so important, I do not have to see it, the words of the author are enough.
It’s not that important to me either, it’s just strange to me because if you play the events with Sophia & Dylan, he almost always get an erection looking at her, just by looking… you can clearly see the bulge in his pants and even Sophia mentions it in her thoughts, S@M had Sophia on top of him with her tits out and you couldn’t even see anything, it’s nothing too crazy, but just something I noticed early on.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes