SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Ok so this is supposed to be part 1 of Dylan and Sophia, I think in this update as soon as things will start to go somewhere this update will end and the rest will be continued in part 2.
What do you think?

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Original pic...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that her bikni/bra open under the robe(black thing she wear)???
It's look a like that is open

This scene maybe get animation here i think
Because Dylan see her boobs at store I think so this time it's about touching her boobs

I think on this update maybe she flash her boobs to him or maybe let him touch or play with them
And the end was also maybe same as Sam one door scene or different...

Reactions: RCC14

kpodder

Mar 5, 2021
Hey guys, so I know there are no other games like this on the market right now. Still, would appreciate some recommendations. I have played project myriam and loved that one too. How about other games that you guys played and enjoyed similar to this?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm curious but how much interest would people have in this VN if Dylan and Ellie were step related and Sophia was a widow?
Depends, particularly on who is still blood-related to Sophia.

I've sometimes played around with the idea (like for my lesbian route rewrite) that Ellie is Sophia's daughter, but Dylan is a tenant, perhaps the son of a family friend.

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
Hola chicos, sé que no hay otros juegos como este en el mercado en este momento. Aún así, agradecería algunas recomendaciones. He jugado al proyecto Myriam y también me encantó. ¿Qué hay de otros juegos que jugaron y disfrutaron similares a este?
[/CITA]

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
No, but I'm more curious what the general reception on Patreon of the teasers is. If he's releasing the teasers at lower tiers than usual, that tells me that perhaps the Dylan fans he's trying to entice are predominantly in those lower tiers.

If he's released teasers at higher tiers and got not much excitement from it, then maybe he's trying to judge where all the Dylan fans have gone. Especially with Ellie and Sam gaining popularity. Noticed that the differential between Dylan and Sam lately is about the same as the differential between Dylan and Ellie from the last poll (around 40 if memory serves).
Most teasers are for 10 and 15 dollars patrons.Only 2 for lower tier.
The hightest tier patrons(50) are like 5 people total.

Jul 28, 2017
Rendering multiple angle shots in the one room. That has already been set up... see reason for 2 week pre start delay....must be hard. I can see why the slow progress.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
In a nutshell what to expect for the next 3 years of production from LP:
- Dylan with mom part I & II
- Dylan with sis & girlfriend
- Dylan with girlfriend
- Sophia with no Dylan (short)
- Sophia with no Dylan part I & II
- Sophia working (no Dylan)
- Dylan with mom part I, II & III
- Sophia going out (no Dylan)
:ROFLMAO::p

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hi, I wish a supporter would tell the developer to make Sofia's breasts bigger like the first one. Because it was much sexier and more attractive, for example: the scene where Julia touched Sofia's breasts, how much hotter they were compared to when Sam touched them.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes