nikem

May 6, 2022
I remember years ago when Dylan gave her a nice relaxing foot massage. I hope we see the continuaton of that. Maybe a footjob after realizing how her son has grown????
I was hoping for the same thing, although i'm afraid, that L&P isn't that into feet, since we've basically had no foot scenes to my recollection. (I'd be happy to be proven wrong)

Reactions: Lordznot

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
someone in sophia on the sims 4 game ? please
Someone created her on loverslab, two things though:

For whatever reason when uploaded she has this permanent cum face on her if you have wickedwhims, only way to get rid of it is having her in game or cas then save while wickedwhims is not installed.

That and it comes with a good bit of CC, you don't need it all (I only kept some) but be prepared for that.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I was hoping for the same thing, although i'm afraid, that L&P isn't that into feet, since we've basically had no foot scenes to my recollection. (I'd be happy to be proven wrong)
i dislike feet scenes, i never have understood why are they so appealing for some people

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
L&P has been without % progression for 5 days in a row, and now he comes down with a teaser for level 4 Patreons with the usual " I would appreciate it, if this teaser wouldn't be shared " and this time he complained a lot more about the "leaks", teasers are always good but you know what is also good?! Speed up the development of the game

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
L&P has been without % progression for 5 days in a row, and now he comes down with a teaser for level 4 Patreons with the usual " I would appreciate it, if this teaser wouldn't be shared " and this time he complained a lot more about the "leaks", teasers are always good but you know what is also good?! Speed up the development of the game
This forum gave at least 80 percent of his patreon pool so... yeah. LEAKIn is baaad....xD

Reactions: hydraki46

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
This forum gave at least 80 percent of his patreon pool so... yeah. LEAKIn is baaad....xD
Just 80%?? More like 98.9%, if L&P doesn't want their previews to leak, it's his decision, for me it's stupid, the more things leak, the more the game will be known, the more followers it will gather and the more possible future Patreons L&P will get, that Steve Jobs type closed system that wants to implement is ridiculous.

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
Just 80%?? More like 98.9%, if L&P doesn't want their previews to leak, it's his decision, for me it's stupid, the more things leak, the more the game will be known, the more followers it will gather and the more possible future Patreons L&P will get, that Steve Jobs type closed system that wants to implement is ridiculous.
Steve Jobs payed for adds that was for free for us to watch....

Reactions: Lederzar

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
when he talks about leaks I am pretty sure he is also talking about this forum and I can understand him not wanting stuff to be leaked here since there is a lot of hate regarding his person on here.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes