tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Yes you are right, I don't give a damn how this game develops

it doesn't matter if I give this man money or not

yes my dear i have seen people die, yes i can help three families with my good salary, i am healthy.

it's like sugar, it's nice with sugar, but i live just as well without sugar.
I've never asked, I've never wondered...

This person is now almost talking gibberish.

Reactions: Shammy hiroda

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Then maybe I misunderstood you, never mind. Life is too good to cry for this game. Good night to all. :sleep::love:
me: “hey guys, this person is talking gibberish.”

you: "Then I misunderstood. Life is too good. Good night."

Why is he doing this?

roro

May 29, 2017
Are you stupid?

Who said can't change?

When I said it is old, you said it isn't old.
So I'm telling you that the developer also admitted that the game is old.
But suddenly you say "can fix it."
?

Your conversation level is really poor.

And don't tag me.
What do you mean by tagging me and "Please ignoring me."
?

Forgot how to talk?

a. He didn't keep his promise.
b. If promise is satisfaction, it varies from person to person.

a. The game is old.
b. Being old is different for each individual.

a. Even the developer acknowledged it.
b. edit any time.

The level is miserable you.
Your level of arguments is deteriorating over time, and believe me I'm really trying not to offend here...

a(1) What promise? You don't provide screenshot - I don't believe you he broke any promise.
b(1) You're talking about fulfilment of promises to someone's satisfaction (I guess that's what you mean by just saying "satisfaction", while I'm arguing that what you may call a "promise" is not a promise at all. Let me give you an example: some time ago, L&P said he'll try to release a new update until the end of a month. Of course he didn't make it till the end of that month, and guess what - some guys here started calling him a lier, and not for the first time. Now, maybe you caught him breaking promises, if you have - good for you, but if you want us to believe you - show us the evidence - show a screenshot of his promises.
a(2) That's your opinion.
b(2) correct.
a(3) Maybe. I don't remember his exact words, but I don't really think he said his game is old. I'm pretty sure it's your wording not his. It wouldn't be the first nor second time you misquote him, but of course you can show a screenshot of him saying his game is old. Unfortunately for you, even if L&P said it, it doesn't really matter (read my last post again).
b(3) As I'm not an English native speaker, I tend to make errors in my writing and phrasing, but when I find an error (and I'm sure I never spot them all) I fix it. All editing of my messages are of that nature.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Your level of arguments is deteriorating over time, and believe me I'm really trying not to offend here...

a(1) What promise? You don't provide screenshot - I don't believe you he broke any promise.
b(1) You're talking about fulfilment of promises to someone's satisfaction (I guess that's what you mean by just saying "satisfaction", while I'm arguing that what you may call a "promise" is not a promise at all. Let me give you an example: some time ago, L&P said he'll try to release a new update until the end of a month. Of course he didn't make it till the end of that month, and guess what - some guys here started calling him a lier, and not for the first time. Now, maybe you caught him breaking promises, if you have - good for you, but if you want us to believe you - show us the evidence - show a screenshot of his promises.
a(2) That's your opinion.
b(2) correct.
a(3) Maybe. I don't remember his exact words, but I don't really think he said his game is old. I'm pretty sure it's your wording not his. It wouldn't be the first nor second time you misquote him, but of course you can show a screenshot of him saying his game is old. Unfortunately for you, even if L&P said it, it doesn't really matter (read my last post again).
b(3) As I'm not an English native speaker, I tend to make errors in my writing and phrasing, but when I find an error (and I'm sure I never spot them all) I fix it. All editing of my messages are of that nature.
you are really stupid.
you don't know how to really talk.

First of all, the argument about providing teasers is the situation before talking to you.
A "promise" when arguing with you is literally just a "promise."

pathetic.

Second, you say you don't remember, but how can you be sure it's not the developer's words?
you're a girl?
The way you discuss is same a woman.

you: "The man I love couldn't have said that."

When I talk about water, you are arguing about the sea.

Can you counter to the saying that a person who does not keep his promise and finish his job properly is subject to dismissal?
In this sentence, where is "teaser", where is "goal tiers", and where is "satisfaction"?

Fix the habit of delusion alone.

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
If it annoys you - put me on your ignore list, but I won't ignore your disinformation.

"It is already a well-known story in this forum that the video screen in the plane has been changed to the movie Dune"

And? He can change everything however he likes. It's a work in progress! are 5 examples of writers who changed their books after they were published! And this VN isn't finished yet - far from it. You can bet there would be some major changes in the course of 10-20 years.

I didn't change the definition of the word promise, and I'm not playing with words.
If you're so confident he made a promise and didn't keep it - please give us a screenshot of the said promise. Then we can argue if it is a promise and if he intentionally broke it.
Interesting. An oasis in this dessert.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Getting back to the story of the game...

I'm wondering if the discussion about the magazine will lead to some kind of acknowledgement from Sophia that Dylan will 'enjoy himself' to her pictures.

Sophia has accepted and even permitted the young men in her life to think about her when they get off (Sam, the Myers boys, 'half the boys in her class') in recent events.

Plus you could say it's fits a narrative through-line on the Dylan Route:
- First Sophia hears Dylan muttering in the dark in his room about touching her butt.
- Then she finds Milf magazines in his bedroom drawer.
- There's the very memorable scene in the changing room at the beach.
- The night the hot water went out, she catches Dylan 'enjoying' her reflection from the shower.

It's not exactly a monumental leap in their relationship, but it could be the instigating factor in them both openly acknowledging that he is sexually attracted to her - which feels like it would be a pretty big threshold to cross.

roro

May 29, 2017
He said that he hoped for a release in April not promised
I believe he did it just for the loughs, in light of previous (unfruitful) conversations.
But it's just a great example of how things are going on here from time to time...

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes