oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
it will be an improvement from sophia touching aiden dick behind her back in task 3. she might be more reluctant and let dylan get away with it. her foot has already been there since their first bath together and since the park event where she is starting to see him 'more than a son', sophia is becoming increasingly comfortable around him.

sophia sharing a secret about her past about her semi-nude photo shoot is the trust that might lead to sexual activity between them that could lead to a second photo shoot where it might be more than fabric touching.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
I think i will give this update a miss if this is going to be a part 1 or 2 with Dylan as yeah i can see there will be a probably only a tease and then fade to black with '' To be continued''

So if thats the case probably going to have to wait till October / Nov for the 2nd part of the update which is bad news for those who pay to be a patreon

Reactions: SuperPerv96

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
dylan part 1 will be a big disappointment for us. i am waiting minigames like last update.
but part 2 will be best update like fashion show.
this is my ideas...

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 2536399
So it looks like my prediction of the fun stuff happening in part 2 and not in the bathroom but someplace could come true
Wearing bikini while you are in the tub with your son,won't help you much if someone see you.
Such thing will make that person even more suspicious.
And again not showing the boobs is lame.
That ship has sailed after the changing room scene.
Not to mention she show them to everyone else this day.
I wonder how much more ridiculous the excuses will go.
Should we expect "It's not sex if you use a condom"?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Wearing bikini while you are in the tub with your son,won't help you much if someone see you.
Such thing will make that person even more suspicious.
And again not showing the boobs is lame.
That ship has sailed after the changing room scene.
Not to mention she show them to everyone else this day.
I wonder how much more ridiculous the excuses will go.
Should we expect "It's not sex if you use a condom"?
blowjobs aren’t sex either according to president clinton
IMG_0871.gif

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
My friends, does anyone know the program they use to create the art for this game? I'm wanting to create mine, and I wanted to know the best way to publicize

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes