tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Ok ok we understand you just hate Dylan but your opinion doesn't matter to L&P because he have most fans according to voting.
First, I said Dylan was unattractive, not that I hated him.

Dylan has no influence on anyone, so there's no reason I should hate him, and i am not even serious with this game.

And just as my opinion doesn't matter to LP, neither does your opinion.

I'm not appealing to LPs, I'm writing what I want to write.

LP doesn't matter to me.
OK OK, of course, LP is the most important person in your life.

Reactions: kakashiuchiha
May 13, 2022

Dylan has no influence on anyone, so there's no reason I should hate him, and i am not even serious with this game.

Ok bro don't be angry I'm just saying your opinion doesn't matter because Dylan has most fans according to voting. ofcourse my opinion also doesn't matter if I'm not paying and give my vote to Dylan or any other character of game.

May 13, 2022

LP doesn't matter to me.
OK OK, of course, LP is the most important person in your life.
Bro I don't even know him I'm not his patreon how the fuck he is important to me,
for me he is just a game developer who developed a good game with slow buildup.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
What is the criteria to put game on steam??I think incest is not allowed on steam.
If L&P is trying to put DoL (AWAM) on Steam. Here are some guidelines on their platform, but there could be more under their terms and services or policy agreement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
If L&P is trying to put DoL (AWAM) on Steam. Here are some guidelines on their platform, but there could be more under their terms and services or policy agreement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They don’t allow beastiality either but funny it’s not mentioned in their rules,
also shota is not allowed,
hate speech & discrimination not allowed, well there goes Claire at the salon :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes