Vaidan12

Dec 29, 2020
I usually don't speak negatively about developers. Just one question, why does it take more than a week to make a transfer?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I usually don't speak negatively about developers. Just one question, why does it take more than a week to make a transfer?
If you are talking about animations LP said that they will be completed once PC edit is complete. So tomorrow morning…

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I found out about someone by chance.

I assumed that one of these people would be Japanese and the other would be someone living in the same culture as LP.

It was my own unfounded speculation.

But by chance, I found out that these two people are Chinese.

Not sure if it's two people or just one person with two accounts.

I am talking about you, writing together, erasing together, appearing together and disappearing together.

And I picked a number at random in anticipation that I might find another something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, those who criticized LP were always right and those who defended LP were always wrong. Because of LP.

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
This year?

There wont be a single sex scene outside Sophia/Liam for the next 4 years.

And the first sex scenes dont even involve Sophia.
You got the 1st hetero sex scene last year... It was Aidan's girlfriend with Andre... Let's wait for a few more years to get the next one... :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This year?

There wont be a single sex scene outside Sophia/Liam for the next 4 years.

And the first sex scenes dont even involve Sophia.
The first lesbian sex scene is scheduled for PD15. Since the important characters are Sophia, Dylan and Ellie. Ellie has no events that day, so the event must include Sophia.

Unless of course you don't count lesbians as having sex, in which case, nevermind.
You got the 1st hetero sex scene last year... It was Aidan's girlfriend with Andre... Let's wait for a few more years to get the next one... :ROFLMAO:
It's implied that a sex scene is with an "important character". Aiden, Dre and Jen hardly count. Neither does the scene with Neil and Amber in their backyard.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
That scene didn't count as part of the hetero outline that L&P laid out in his outline. Here is the breakout again.

1681769388529.png

If I had to guess who the important character could be for the Hetro events, I would say it is probably one of the following.

Dylan -
  • Sophia - highly unlikely
  • Patricia - highly unlikely
  • Ellie
  • Christine
  • Emma
  • Marie
  • Amber
Ellie -
  • Dylan
  • Sam
  • Logan
Sam -
  • Ellie

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
That scene didn't count as part of the hetero outline that L&P laid out in his outline. Here is the breakout again.

View attachment 2554366

If I had to guess who the important character could be for the Hetro events, I would say it is probably one of the following.

Dylan -
  • Patricia - highly unlikely
  • Ellie
  • Christine
  • Emma
  • Marie
  • Amber
Ellie -
  • Dylan
  • Sam
  • Logan
Sam -
  • Ellie
I was joking on my reference to the school sex scene! My real guess would be PD13: Dylan/Ellie or Dylan/Marie PD16: Ellie/Logan… before PD19 Sophia is not having another dick… So, realistically do not expect anything for the next 6 years at best… my expectations for completion:
PD13: February 2024
PD14: November 2024 to February 2025
PD15: May 2025 to August 2025
PD16: November 2026 to May 2027
PD17: May 2027 to August 2027
PD18: November 2027 to February 2028
PD19: November 2028 to February 2029
After this the “fun” starts…
I expect LP to speed up (no faster than 1 PD per 6 months).

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It seems to me that l&p wants to patch all the protest messages it received since the last update. Suddenly he talks about sex scenes ???? In four days it means in 4 years anyway
I came to know a lot from the posts of this period.

The first hetero sex could be seen in 2030.
In 2021, it took 1 year to see one day in-game. (now is 2 years)
Even at this time, LP ignored the sponsors and regarded them as a nuisance.
Even at this time, LP's words were not trusted.

and
Even at this time, LP supporters drew attention by saying that there is a sex scene.
Even at this time, LP's supporters quarreled with ordinary players by calling them "pirates."
It's like LP ignoring their tier 50 sponsors by calling them "rats".

and
On April 13, 2022, a huge amount of posts came up and I intend to read them later.
I read a few posts, it was funny because it read like the past and the future at the same time.

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So who really whant's to see a sex scene without Sophia? The sex scene with Aiden,Andre and the girl was useless,just a waste of time. It is highly likely that none of the mentioned scenes will involve Sophia.
can't agree the scene with Aiden and Andre an girl was useless, it furthers show the villain that Aiden is and it sets up a scenario where Sophia has to do the same in future.

The animation wasn't useless either, although it wasn't needed at this stage of development.

Dec 1, 2021
can't agree the scene with Aiden and Andre an girl was useless, it furthers show the villain that Aiden is and it sets up a scenario where Sophia has to do the same in future.

The animation wasn't useless either, although it wasn't needed at this stage of development.
That animation was a recruitment test for LP's animators, and again he wanted to see the players' attitude towards it. Personally, I feel that suddenly a marginal character in the game has a sex animation is very abrupt

Reactions: Jude6
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes