Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
If LP is going to accelerate this is what I realistically expect to be. I don’t see it going any faster than this. Otherwise he will continue the same way for as long as he has support…
It speeds up every year, the current pace is perfect, because any of us want this game to be updated forever :HideThePain:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If LP is going to accelerate this is what I realistically expect to be. I don’t see it going any faster than this. Otherwise he will continue the same way for as long as he has support…
Your statement implies that you were making unsubstantiated claims.

Oh, my God.

cheater.

• Haha
Reactions: rAmSiMaL

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Hmmm... Curious to know what the rest of the questions are. Makes me wonder what he sees as the important events
To play part 2 of the game from v 0.175 onwards you don’t have to use any saves of v 0.150. You only have to answer a few questions…

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
To play part 2 of the game from v 0.175 onwards you don’t have to use any saves of v 0.150. You only have to answer a few questions…
Yeah, obviously. But what are those questions? lockerxx's screencap only covers whether or not you play Aiden's tasks

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Your statement implies that you were making unsubstantiated claims.

Oh, my God.

cheater.
Well, so far LP has gone back and forth with his work. Even if you ask him you won’t get an accurate answer… I would say that there’s a relative accuracy for the release of the next events of PD 13 & after that pure speculation or even better… wishful thinking ;)

• Sad
Reactions: tofhdns

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That’s only the beginning of the questionnaire… you have to scroll down and complete your choices
No shit. But I'm not going to download Part 2 just to find out the questions. I was hoping someone who'd Unren'd it might be able to cut and paste it.

I've already got my final save ready to go. I'm just waiting for the first decent update for my playthrough, which wont be until PD14.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Maybe you have big hype because you didn't read that this is not the hot event, this is the 'artistic' event, in L&P's words. The hot one is the next one after this.
Yeah, that was recent but he also mentioned that this is going to be hot like Sam's event. That's why the hype basically.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
aha.

According to you, LP said it would be hot in the next update, not this one, but his followers misunderstood and claimed it would be hot this update? from a few months ago?

Or is it that his followers have been lying even though they knew the truth?

LP :
"No. But the evening events will be at least as hot as the Sam event if not even hotter."
"But without spoiling much I can say both parts have something very hot to give, this is for sure."

Just as LP redefined the definition of "wealth," the definition of "hot" seems to be changing this time around.

People were expecting this update to be "hot" because LP didn't specify that it was the next update.

I don't know whose fault it is. Is it the fault of the supporters who were mistaken or the fault of LP who made it mistaken.
LP :
"No. But the evening events will be at least as hot as the Sam event if not even hotter."
"But without spoiling much I can say both parts have something very hot to give, this is for sure."

The scariest thing that could happen is that LP meant the "second part" of the Dylan and Sophia event!
And this update will be a kind of teaser for that! :mad:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
LP :

The scariest thing that could happen is that LP meant the "second part" of the Dylan and Sophia event!
And this update will be a kind of teaser for that! :mad:
The hair salon event was a shock and disappointment to me.

If anything worse happens in this update, I'm guessing that not a few people will act.

If nothing happens after a great disappointment, I will seriously doubt their laziness or their intelligence.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes